you don't have to

"So what's the plan, boss? Are we attacking next?" Simon asked, putting his feet up on the table in front of him.

Negan, Simon, Eugene, Dwight, Arat, and I were all in the meeting room to discuss the plan. I gave Arat the side eye the whole time. She literally about killed me. She could use a little payback.

I was sat next to Negan as he sat at the head of the table. Lucille was sitting in front of him, clean and free of walker guts. The walkers had started to build up outside even more than it was yesterday. My fingers traced the stitches on my arm while I listened to everyone discuss the plan. I was still torn between Rick and Negan. I knew Rick wouldn't want me anymore, but he was still family to me and I couldn't just kill him.

"We have Jayson and Cliff out there now with speakers on a truck. They are from the eastern outpost. Thankfully they were in range for us to walkie them and let them know the situation. They should've been here by now but Prick could've caught on." Negan sighed, rubbing his temples with his leather gloved hand.

If we didn't figure out a plan soon, we would run out of supplies in at least 2 days. Negan thought for a second while glancing around the room. He rubbed his chin in thought, his hand rubbing over the stubble that was growing in.

I rubbed my hand over my neck trying to soothe the sore muscles. I had fallen asleep last night awkwardly and now I was suffering. Negan's eyes flickered over to me and my neck.

"Go get some pain killers or something for your neck. You look like you're miserable." Negan said as he leaned over and whispered in my ear. His breath was against my neck and it gave me goosebumps. Even though he was just being sweet, my body still ignited from his breath fanning over my skin. He was a drug to me.

"I'll be okay." I smiled. The rest of the people in the room were talking over plans. Negan proceeded to give me a 'I call bullshit' look which made me roll my eyes.

"Fine." I huffed, my chair scrapping against the floor as I stood up. He had a look of victory on his gorgeous face and it made me mad. However, I couldn't stay mad at him because his big brown eyes were soft as they looked at me. He had me caught in his trap again. He was so good at making me fall for him that I practically did whatever he wanted. All except kill Rick.

I grabbed my jacket off my chair and slung it over me. I winced at the pain in my arm but I brushed it off quickly, not wanting to show weakness.

As I started to walk off, I felt Negan's large hand wrap around mine and he pulled me back. I flew backwards and smacked against him in the chair. I was half standing and half leaning over him in the chair awkwardly but he held me there. His other hand came up and ran over my neck and to my cheek, cupping it gently. Rough lips pressed against mine as he kissed me. My cheeks instantly reddened because of the people in the room. This was uncomfortable to say the least.

He leaned away and I gave his face a light smack on the cheek. His left eye dropped into a wink and I almost fell over. God, he was so attractive. And he was all mine.

"I'll be right back." I said softly. When I looked over, Eugene and Dwight were talking and the others were engaged in a conversation as well. Thank god they didn't see that. I mean, they knew I was with him but he practically had his tongue down my throat in front of them. Maybe they were use to it with his wives.

I shook the thought from my head and walked towards the door. My hand was in Negan's as I walked away but it slipped from my grasp when I got a couple of feet from him. My arm fell to my side and I brought it up to turn the door handle.

I looked back over my shoulder at Negan and he was staring at me with his lip in between his teeth. Fuck, he had to be doing that on purpose. His expression made me stir but I shook my head and walked out.