indisposed

Negan's POV

I could tell something was off by the cold spot beside me when I woke up.

During the night I had reached for her like I always did, only to find that half of the bed empty. I ended up grabbing her pillow instead.

Instantly shooting up, I looked around my room quickly. The fire across from my bed was lighting up the room softly, allowing me to search around for her. After not seeing any signs of Carli, I got out of bed and walked quickly to the bathroom. If she wasn't here, I knew I was fucked.

I knocked slightly on the door to the bathroom. "Kitten?"

No answer. I knocked again, a little harder.

Again, no answer. "Fuckity fucking fuck."

That's when I started to panic. She came here yesterday to tell me goodbye as if I was going to let her leave. However, now I was sure she had left. She had fucked me and then left. Usually I did that to women.

It wasn't that I was pissed about her using me, but I was pissed that she thought she could just up and leave me. Hell, she could use me anytime she wanted.

"Simon. Gather up about 50 men. Arm them and get the trucks. Looks like my lady took off." I said into the walkie. Slamming it down on to my dresser, I grabbed my clothes and slipped them on. As I grabbed Lucille, I noticed that the delicate chain wasn't wrapped around it anymore. She took the last piece of her I had.

That just fueled the fire. I was going to find her and bring her back if it was the last thing I do. She couldn't get away from me. She was mine.

-

My vision blurred and my body ignited when I saw it.

Carli was tied up around a tree. Tears stained her cheeks and she had a large gash on her thigh. A man was standing above her threateningly and I instantly wanted to bash his head in. All I could see was red.

Dwight had located this group and led us to them. Each Savior was hidden behind a tree, waiting with guns for my signal. About 20 men were lined up behind the man standing above Carli with sickening smiles on their faces. I knew what they were going to do. I dealt with multiple Saviors that had these same ideas. They all died by Lucille.

I turned to Simon and nodded curtly. He gave the signal to Dwight who then gave it to the army of men I brought. Instantly the sound of guns ripped through the air. I watched with pleasure as all the men were gunned down. Bodies dropped like flies as bullets tore through flesh and blood spilled all over the ground. My mouth twitched up at the side at the horrified expression of who I presumed to be their leader.

My eyes flickered to Carli and she looked confused. However, right as the whistles started, her expression changed from confused to shocked.

The anger and rage built inside of me when I saw that her shirt had been ripped open.

Dwight ran to her and she relaxed against the tree behind her in relief. Clutching Lucille tightly in my fist, I started to walk slowly towards the leader. He was looking around helplessly at all of his dead people littering the ground below him. His belt buckle was halfway undone and that added ten times more rage on top of the anger I was already feeling.

In all the years of my life, I had never felt this amount of anger. My vision was like a tunnel, only focusing on the piece of shit that was about to rape the only thing in this world that mattered to me. Simon raised his gun towards the man but I stopped him.

"Leave him for me." I said as I walked towards him. His head snapped in my direction, the fright evident in his eyes. Good. That's what I wanted.

I stood above him as he looked up at me with pleading eyes.