T H R E E

J - H - S
Daegu, South Korea
April 2018

Jung Hoseok felt amazingly out of place in this room. This room was tidy, impeccably clean while he was a street rat with some sparkly fingers that barely worked half the time. But yet he stood there and mentally thanked anyone and everyone that he had found someone to help.

Yoongi reappeared soon enough, some new clothes in his hands which he threw to Hoseok, who caught them fairly easily.

"That hallway, second door on the left." Yoongi says, not raising his voice at all as he spoke. Hoseok nodded and bowed his head respectively.

"Thank you, Yoongi-nim." Hoseok says, before correcting himself when Yoongi seems to be about to speak. "Yoongi-hyung. Thank you, Yoongi-hyung." He sees Yoongi relaxs a very small amount after he corrects himself, which was good. Hoseok wanders down the hallway to where Yoongi had told him to go.

The door opened into a bedroom, obviously a second one as everything was clear of any sort of life. Even though Yoongi was minimalistic, he assumed his room would have stuff in it. Hoseok changed out of his clothes he had been wearing the last while, he had forgotten how long it had been since he had bought new clothes, he hadn't needed to really since he learnt how to clean them without taking them off, but they weren't nice clothes.

What Yoongi had given him was nice. He now wore tidy black jeans and a striped shirt, both of which were a little small. Hoseok sighed and walked back out.

"Yoongi-n... -hyung, they're a little small." He says, finding that the other warlock had moved through into the next room. He wandered in there and was met with a modern kitchen, making food.

Yoongi looked up from the stuff he was cutting and met Hoseok's gaze. The other had completely removed his mask now, and his hat was gone too, so Hoseok finally had a proper opportunity to admire his facial features. His hair was what Hoseok kept coming back to.

"Wasn't your hair blond before?" He asks, his gaze moving from Yoongi's eyes to his hair, his dark, red hair. He didn't notice the shrug the elder gave.

"It changes all the time. It's my mark." He says, going back to the food he was making. "You said those were too small right?" Yoongi gestures subtly to his clothes on Hoseok's body.

"Yeah, a little." Hoseok raises his arms, his clothes being so close to the right size that it would be easy to miss, but they didn't feel right. Yoongi makes a gesture, golden orange magic like nothing Hoseok could create left his fingertips and the clothes grew a size, now fitting perfectly on Hoseok's slightly taller frame.

"Thank you hyung." Hoseok smiles truthfully, standing in his place and waiting. He didn't know what else to do.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

M - Y -G
Daegu, South Korea
April 2018

The pot behind him began to boil over, but with the click of his fingers it stopped.

"Hoseok-ssi, I'm having a couple of guests over for dinner tonight, a friend of mine and and plus one. Do you want to join us?" Yoongi asks Hoseok, watching and waiting for an answer.

"If that's not a bother." Hoseok says, still smiling and leaning on the bench of the kitchen. "Is your friend a warlock too?"

"No, he's a vampire, the leader of a clan here in Daegu, and he's bringing a friend too, one of his deals since you get to be here. He's a long time friend though." Yoongi explains, before thinking of something. "What year were you born?" Yoongi asks, realising that hadn't been asked already.

"1994." Hoseok says. That was surprising to Yoongi, his eyes probably went wider at that answer, must've by the youngers reaction. "What?"

"Nothing, I just thought you were 50 at least." Yoongi says. "But you will definitely have to use -hyung. Warlocks can do that, vampires he doesn't allow to though, the plus one, I'm not sure..." He had already know that Hoseok had to use honorifics for his friend, Yoongi had to use them, which was saying something.

"Okay, I'll remember." Hoseok nods. They both fell silent as Yoongi cooked. He served up four servings, two smaller than the others, much smaller. He set the table and put out the meals, four cups of drink as well. He looked to Hoseok as he placed two down beside the smaller meals, wondering if the younger had realised that the dark liquid in the cups were blood.

Just as the cup was placed down, there was a knock at the door.