S I X T E E N

J - H - S
City of Bones, Idris
May 2018

Jung Hoseok had passed out. He hadn't wanted to sleep, hadn't wanted watch himself cause pain in his dreams, but he hadn't had a choice. Now he was being roughly awoken by a Shadowhunter. He sat up quickly and backed against a wall. The european Shadowhunter from the trail, the one who didn't speak korean, was grinning and watching him, a Silent Brother standing beside him.

The Silent Brothers were freaky to look at. They were old looking, eyes and mouths sewn shut with pale skin and prominent bones. They had runes burnt into their face, and wore long robes of a dull brown. And what they did... well...

The Shadowhunter spoke, then walked away, the Silent Brother stood before Hoseok and watched him. Pictures began flooding into his head, and he already wanted him to stop. For a moment they were the same pictures of the boy and his sister. Then the victim changed.

"No. No! Not him! Stop!" Hoseok began screaming as he watched himself hurting the warlock that had been only nice to him. Watching himself causing harm to Min Yoongi. He hated it. Somehow, this was more painful that watching his sister get hurt by him. Hoseok continued to scream and cry while the Silent Brother tormented him. He continued to beg for him to stop. A voice he didn't recognise spoke to him, a perfect accented korean voice, but it sounded sort of dull.

"I'm sorry I'm doing this to you Hoseok. I have no choice."

M - Y - G
D

aegu, South Korea
May 2018

He hadn't left the werewolf house yet, there were a couple that still needed tending to, Namjoon had left and come back, bringing ingredients for potions and such. Yoongi was currently looking after a man that had been hurt very badly and was healing slowly, but he was still alive and he had a very young wolf that wanted him awake - Yoongi had found out that the very young werewolf was only 15, he'd been turned as a young child years ago and the older wolf had adopted him pretty much, was like his father - so Yoongi was doing everything he could to save the guy, feeding him potion after potion.

"Yoongi-nim!" Namjoon's voice rang out. The warlock ran to where Yoongi was. "Yoongi-nim. There someone at the door of the house for you. You only." Namjoon sits and takes over from Yoongi and the older warlock walks down to the door. He was nodded by a person dressed in all black to follow, and he did.

He was lead to the back of the house, away a bit, behind something, out of sight from any possible prying eyes. Yoongi was on high alert, ready for anything. The person stopped, raising his hands to remove his hood, but he paused.

"I am not with the Institute, just hear me out okay?" The person said in almost accentless english, then lowering his hood and turning around, revealing a rune on his neck that was clearly visible. The man... no... the boy was very young looking, dark hair covered his forehead and dark, almost doe like eyes looked at Yoongi. Yoongi stepped back.

"Explain. Quickly, Shadowhunter." Yoongi spoke forcefully, also in english, though he assumed that the boy spoke korean.

"I have someone for you. Someone the wolves were looking for." He says. "Just hear me out."

"Okay. Go."

"My name is Jeon Jungkook. I am a Shadowhunter, yes, but I hate this Institute, I want it to change. I have never been able to leave Daegu since I moved here from Idris, the Shadowhunter homeworld. I want to help you find the warlock that you want." Jungkook explains.

"Why are you speaking english?" Yoongi asks. Not his only question, but the first

"Hoping that people may not be able to listen as easily. And I assumed you knew the language given your age." He explains. Yoongi nods.

"What do you want in exchange?"

"Protection after my cover gets blown in probably a few days. And a portal. I want to move Institutes, go to New York, I heard they are so much better there now, and I want them to help me fix Daegu." That was fair enough.

"You said you had someone for me?"

"Oh, yes."

P - J - M
Daegu, South Korea
Four Days Earlier...

He was sitting against the wall, almost asleep, his chin resting on his folded arms. His eyes were half closed and he looked at the grey floor that spread out in front of him past his toes. It was quiet, as always, because he was alone in the cell. If you'd asked him three years ago when he was turned, he would have said that was the best place for him to be.

Red lights began to blare throughout the Institute, sirens screaming as well. Jimin looked up from the floor at the lights, his back straightening. What the hell was going on?

He could hear people running around upstairs, shouting about something that he couldn't quite hear properly. Something big must be going on up there, and of course he was sort of scared. There were alarms of course he was scared.

He stood, back still against the wall, but only for a moment before he moved to the glass. His palms pressed against the panes and his eyes scanning around the room outside his cell. The door opposite that lead out opened, a younger Shadowhunter walking in. Jimin recognised him as one of the guards. The boy nodded to the door of Jimin's cell and the wolf moved there. The Shadowhunter went there too and opened the door.

"The wolves are attacking, you're coming with me." The Shadowhunter says, slapping a pair of cuffs over Jimin's wrists. "If you don't play up, I'll hand you back to your pack." Jimin nods, fair enough terms. He went with the Shadowhunter, who kept to his word, hiding them away for a few days.