E I G H T

M - Y - G
Daegu, South Korea
May 2018

Min Yoongi had given the wolves the three days, as said, and was now walking, with Hoseok, around town. They were out getting Hoseok some essensials like a phone and his own clothing, the sun had just set.

Yoongi's own phone buzzed in his pocket, after opening the message he sighs and turns to Hoseok, who gives him a confused looked.

"Seokjin-hyung needs my help with something. You remember the way back to my place from here?" Yoongi asks. Hoseok nods. There is an exchanging of keys and Yoongi leaves to go help his Hyung, leaving Hoseok to walk home. Alone.

J - H - S
Daegu, South Korea
May 2018

As he walked home on the street light lit road, Hoseok fiddled with his phone that Yoongi had charged for him before they split ways. He managed to get it set up and sort of figure out how it worked, sending a practice text to Yoongi, simple "testing", no punctuation.

He was walking down the road and he heard something behind him, like someone calling for help. It seemed to be coming from the alleyway he had passed just before. Hoseok went to investigate.

In the alley was someone Hoseok recognised, a man with greyish brown hair who looked rather young, Taehyung. There was also a man he didn't recognise laying limp against the wall.

Taehyung looked up when he noticed Hoseok was there and his eyes went wide, his fangs were visable but it didn't seem like he had fed, there was, however, blood pooling around the other man's head from an injury.

"I didn't mean to Hyung, I promise I didn't mean to hurt him." Taehyung starts to say, his voice shaking as he spoke, hell the guy looked like he was almost in tears. Hoseok knelt beside the limp man and checked hin out, ignoring the hisses of Taehyung trying not to pounce on the blood. "I didn't..." The vampire back away. "Is he...?"

"Dead? Yeah." Hoseok says, looking back to Taehyung. The young one's cheeks were wet now, Hoseok couldn't say anything bad. "Go find Yoongi-hyung and Seokjin-hyung." He says, and the vampire is gone. He kneels down again to look at the limp man.

"Stand up slowly, warlock, with your hands up." A female voice behind him says, something slight sharp pressing to his back. Hoseok freezes. "Stand." The voice says again. He does as instructed.

His hands are grabbed and cuffs placed over his wrists. He felt his magic draining into them, actually it was slightly dizzying. The woman who spoke stood infront of him.

She was wearing all black, with black hair that was back in a braid, dark lines dancing on her skin.

"By the order of the Clave, you are under arrest for attacking and murdering a mundane." She spoke. There was a man holding his arm, one who looked very, very young, very similar lines on his neck. These people took Hoseok with them, where to he wasn't sure.