E L E V E N

M - Y - G
Daegu, South Korea
May 2018

Min Yoongi awoke to a soft voice and a hand shaking him. He blinked and looked around, quickly finding the source of the words and the shaking. Seokjin was knelt beside the couch Yoongi had napped on. Yoongi rubs his eyes, groaning softly and sitting up.

"What time is it Hyung?" Yoongi asks.

"3:24." Yoongi looked around and spotted Taehyung too, coming over with a white bowl. Taehyung stopped when they met stares. Seokjin looks up too. "Bring it here Taehyung-ssi." Seokjin says. Taehyung walks again, holding the bowl out to Yoongi, who takes it. In the bowl was a soup, which he was surprised Seokjin had, had he cooked it? Or had Taehyung?

"Thank you." Yoongi says. Taehyung nods and leaves, Seokjin sighing when the other disappears to the upstairs part of the loft. Seokjin sighs. "Is he okay?" Yoongi asks, beginning to eat his soup.

"He's been feeling bad, since you snapped at him last night." Seokjin says. Yoongi looks to the stairs, wanting to apologise, now he felt bad. Seokjin noticed. "He was already feeling bad, he thinks that this is his fault, I've tried talking to him." Yoongi nods and looks back to his soup - which he had discovered is blood sausage - before eating again.

"Did he cook?" Yoongi asks. Seokjin laughs and shakes his head.

"No, it's just take out." Seokjin explains. Yoongi nods.

"I'm sorry I didn't call or text first Hyung, I should have." Yoongi says, before having a piece of blood sausage. Seokjin shakes his head.

"You are always welcome, Yoong-ah. My home is as much your home as it was when you were little." He smiles, Yoongi nods. "Now, enjoy your soup, okay? I have to make a phone call, so I'm just going to duck into the hall." Seokjin walks out into the hallway of the apartment complex. Yoongi kept eating, turning his head away from his food only when he heard footsteps.

"Min Yoongi-hyungnim?" A voice says, Taehyung. He had ventured back down. Yoongi raises his eyebrows. "I am sorry. Really. Hoseok-hyung he... it's my fault he was taken." Taehyung says. Yoongi shakes his head.

"No. Taehyung-ssi. I should be sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you, hell I shouldn't have snapped at Jin-hyung either." Yoongi has a bit more, running low on soup now. Taehyung sits beside him.

"Seokjin-hyungnim... he seem to really like you." Taehyung says, looking down. Yoongi nods.
"We met when I was 5, he raised me from then. He's like my hyung and my dad." Yoongi says, he finishes his soup. Taehyung smiles.

"He's a bit like that to me too. When I turned..." Taehyung stops. "Sorry you probably don't want to hear." Yoongi shakes his head.

"If you want to share, share." Yoongi says, putting the bowl on the floor.

"Well... when I turned I was alone." Taehyung starts. "There was no one at my grave, nothing. Heck I didn't even know I had any blood in me! And I didn't remember how I died... and the hunger. The hunger is like nothing you've ever felt." Taehyung's hands were clasped together tight, shaking slightly, but Yoongi didn't say anything. "I had a mundane when Seokjin-hyungnim found me. I was feeding from her. She almost died." Taehyung stopped. Yoongi tilted his head, wondering if the young vampire would continue, whether he was okay. Surprisingly he continued. "Seokjin-hyungnim helped her, and me. He's been looking after me since, getting me blood and keeping me out of the sun... And hey, that mysterious disappearance, suspected murder on the high street about a month and a half ago? That was me." Taehyung almost laughed. Almost.

"I don't remember before I met Seokjin-hyung." Yoongi says. Taehyung looks surprised when the warlock begins speaking. "I just remember him saying that I was under some steps, stupidly thin. He also said one of the first things I said to him was that I knew how to kill, I don't remember saying that, but I remember why I would have." Yoongi says, he wasn't going to share that, and Taehyung seemed to understand that already. "But he looked after me. And he promised he would always be there for me. I am very lucky to have him." Yoongi nods. The young vampire nods too. The door opens and Seokjin walks back in. Eyeing the pair, Seokjin smiles.

"I see you two don't hate each other anymore." Seokjin says, walking across the room into the kitchen area, opening the stainless steel fridge and grabbing out a couple of bags. "What do you feel like today Taehyung-ah?" He asks. Taehyung perks up, looking over.

"Do we have any B plus?" Taehyung asks. Seokjin hums and searches through, before grabbing out a bag.

"B neg' okay?" Taehyung nods. Seokjin takes over the bag and hands it to Taehyung, Seokjin had his own bag in his hand, sucking out the top of the plastic labeled with "A-". Seokjin sits on one of the chairs that is opposite to the couch, talking between sips. "As soon as night falls, we have to go somewhere." 

"Where?" Yoongi asks, unfazed by the consumption of human blood before him.

"The wolves have tracked down a Shadowhunter informant working in police ranks. I've been told that in light of recent events, perhaps you should come in and take a look at him." Seokjin explains. Yoongi's eyes widen. "But you are not going alone. Okay?" Seokjin adds quickly. "We will go at sundown. Until then, make yourself at home."

J - H - S
Daegu, South Korea
May 2018

When Hoseok had woken up, he had found that Jungkook had left his position as cell guard, replaced by a woman that looked to be probably in her mid thirties. She didn't even humor Hoseok when he asked her things, didn't even react, and when she did she just brought up the Accords, specifically the fact that Hoseok had broken one.

"Killing a mundane is grounds for death you know." The Shadowhunter would tell him when she got annoyed at him for trying to make conversation. The whole day dragged like this. The whole, entire, long day, until finally the woman was removed from her position. And Jungkook was back.

"Jungkook-ssi! Any news on my death?" Hoseok asks, trying to make it funner and less serious than it was, trying to hide the fact that the woman that was here before had scared him. Jungkook looks sad, or fearful, one of the two.

"They haven't been able to get clearance to bring the Soul Sword to Daegu." Jungkook says. Hoseok smiles.

"That's good right? They can't charge me unless they know."

"No, Ahn, or... Jung... or... whatever your surname is!" Jungkook snaps. "This is bad. This means that if you don't confess, or if no one confesses for you, you're going to Alicante for trial." Hoseok looked confused. Alicante? As if he was reading his mind, Jungkook answered his question. "Idris. Alicante, Idris." Now Hoseok got why this was bad.

Idris was the Shadowhunter home country, it was magical, but full of Shadowhunters that as far as Hoseok knew didn't like downworlders like many of the Shadowhunters here in Korea, not just Daegu, but all of Korea. And to go on trial there, that was bad.

"And there's no other way to stop that?" Hoseok asks. Jungkook shakes his head, and Hoseok began thinking the unimaginable. Maybe he should tell them what happened.
Maybe he should tell them it was Kim Taehyung.