2 0 K B O N U S

M - Y - G
Daegu, South Korea
October 2020

Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok had been dating for a year. Yoongi himself had only really been admitting it for the last six months or so, but he counted the first as well. He knew the date that counted as their first, and he knew that that day was today.

He wanted to do something nice for Hoseok, because he new the leaps and bounds the other had been taking in many areas of life. He was social, he was healing, and he was learning control like he had never known before. Yoongi of course was insanely proud.

Thankfully, he had a little time alone, Hoseok was accompanying the Shadowhunter Jeon to a meeting with their now close friends, Inquisitor Lightwood-Bane and the High Warlock of Alicante. Yoongi had sent him, knowing full well the day he would return and also knowing that it would do wonders for him.

"Yoong-ah, you have to relax," Seokjin's voice reminded him, though it was obvious the older vampire was laughing at him as he rushed around the kitchen. "You know he won't know anything different if you use magic or not."

"Well, there's something meaningful about doing it traditional, don't you think? It's like... human," Yoongi pushes passed his friend and reaches into a cupboard, "now, are you going to help me or are you just going to stand there hyung?"

"You should probably help him."

"Thank you, Taehyung-ah," Yoongi nodded to him before glaring at Seokjin. Reluctantly, Seokjin did end up stepping forward and helping out. Yoongi was cooking, with help of course. He was making a spread of traditional foods for he and Hoseok to share when the other returned later tonight. 

Taehyung was on decor duty. Yoongi had given him access to everything, and they had since moved so there was a plethora of flowers outside in the garden for him to use as well. He seemed to have an eye for that, and seemed to use many of them.

When the food was done and the decor was ready, the two vampires bid farewell and left Yoongi to stand and wait. There was still about five minutes before Hoseok was planning to return, though Yoongi knew the boy had a tendency to be a little late.

7 minutes later a portal opens in their living room.

Yoongi's eyes and smile go wide as Hoseok steps out, thankfully he had not brought the Shadowhunter with him, even if Yoongi did truly adore young Jungkook.

"How was Alicante?" Yoongi asks right away, reaching for Hoseok as the younger walks over with open arms. Hoseok didn't answer, instead he just laughed and made some little noise before he held Yoongi's face and gave him a welcoming kiss - an action that made Yoongi chuckle. "Seok-ah I asked you a question."

"Ah yes! It was good, and the boys have gotten so big you should see Max, he is so powerful!" Hoseok gushed, "and they have so many ideas even now, I thought the world was perfect but Alec still has so much he wants to do, how does he even think of such ideas?" He stopped when he noticed the stupid smile plastered on Yoongi's face. "What?"

"Nothing. Hey, Seok-ah," Yoongi takes a breath, "happy anniversary."

"Oh! Yeah I forgot what day it was today, happy anniversary!" He says back before squeaking and placing a kiss on Yoongi's cheek. "Should we go out for dinner or something?"

"Actually, come with me."

Hand in hand, Yoongi leads Hoseok to the dining room, showing off the handy work he and the two vampires from earlier had achieved. Hoseok's eyes lit up and Yoongi's heart swelled at such a sight.

"This is so pretty, and the food looks so good woooooooow!"

"I cooked it without any magic, and Seokjin-hyung may have helped, but it was my idea," Yoongi says as the pair find their seats on either side of the table. The center of the table was filled with dishes, between each one, flowers ran like veins around every plate. God Taehyung had done a lot.

"You are amazing, but I do trust Seokjin-hyung to cook more than you," Hoseok's words snap Yoongi to focus only on him instead of sharing the attention between him and the flower maze that filled the table.

"Ya, I can cook perfectly well thank you very much," Yoongi laughs, "let us eat well, Seok-ah."

The two dug in, talking more about the trip Hoseok had been on, talking about how much they liked each other, and remembering back over their last year together. They were together, boyfriends, and Yoongi was happy. Yoongi was very happy. Yoongi was happier than ever.

And it was Hoseok that made him so happy.

-

-

-

-

-