F O U R

M - Y - G
Daegu, South Korea
April 2018

Min Yoongi moved swiftly to the front door of his home, Hoseok standing back by the dinner table still. He opened the door wide, happy to see his taller, broad shouldered friend standing in that doorway.

"Jin-hyung, come in." He says, stepping to one side. Seokjin wandered in and looked to Hoseok who still stood where he was. Hoseok bowed respectfully at the vampire who was now with him. Seokjin wandering to him, Yoongi watched only a second before turning to the plus one. "What's your name?" He asks the other vampire.

"Kim Taehyung, hyung." The younger introduces, fangs visible. Seokjin turns to Yoongi, away from Hoseok.

"He's still a fledgling, I'm looking after him until he gets used to this knew life." Seokjin explains, Yoongi nods and gestures for the younger to come in. He does so nd the door is closed behind him.

"Well, Seokjin-hyung, this is Jung Hoseok-ssi, he's staying here until he gets set up." Yoongi explains, noticing the raised eyebrow from his hyung to which he rolled his eyes, he knew what the vampire was insinuating.

The four of them all sat down, the warlocks on one side of the table, the vampires on the other. Yoongi looks to Hoseok a moment before his eyes land on the young vampire on the other side of the table. Taehyung was flinching, his mouth tightly shut and head turned away. He wondered how old the young one was, and how long since he had been turned, it was obvious what he was struggling with.

He watched as Seokjin placed a hand on the youngers shoulder. "Drink, try to keep it polite, and don't eat." He says, the eldest in the room looking to Yoongi now with an apologetic look. Yoongi understood what it meant.

"If either of you need more, I can get you some." He smiles politely, not happily. Yoongi looked to Hoseok, who had been surprisingly quiet.

"Sorry Hyungnim..." Taehyung says quietly. Seokjin shakes his head.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. Now." Seokjin looks to Yoongi, who meets his gaze. Seokjin picks up his glass and takes a sip. "Onto why I came."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

J - H - S
Daegu, South Korea
April 2018

He was watching the vampire across from him drink, not creepily... hopefully... but curiously. He seemed to be struggling to drink politely and Hoseok wondered what was so hard, though, this was the first time he'd met a fledgling vampire, so he didn't know.

Hoseok took a bite of his food, seeing Yoongi do the same he knew it was okay to start eating.

"Something is going down in Daegu, and we know damn well the Shadowhunters won't help our 'petty Downworlder problems' unless there is a demon involved or we start hurting the mundanes, and that ends in Downworlder deaths, so I was hoping you could help me out." Seokjin spoke, Hoseok trying his best not to look like he was listening.

"And you want me to help you deal with the problem? Or make it look demon-y?" Yoongi asked in return. Hoseok ate slowly, no matter how good his food was, he didn't want to look like a starving street rat, not right now. He glanced again to the vampire across from him, Taehyung if he remembered correctly. Taehyung had finished everything in his glass and was seeming to also be 'not listening', catching Hoseok's eyes only a moment before looking at the table once again.

"Dealing with it, of course." Seokjin smiles. "The wolves, they're wanting to build ranks, as is a small clan of vampires, as you can see by Taehyung here." Seokjin gesture to the young vampire who looks up at hearing his name.

"You want me to try make them stop?" Yoongi inquires. By the tone of his voice, Hoseok was beginning to think that was a stupid request.

"If possible." Seokjin says. "As I said, if too many mundanes get hurt, the shadowhunters step in, and downworlders die, which no one wants." Hoseok was understood most of the terminology, followed what he was saying... sort of... and thought that they may as well try if lives were at stake. Yoongi sighed and he looked to the elder warlock.

"I'll set up a meeting with wolves, you try get the other clan." Yoongi didn't sound too keen on this. Seokjin simply smiled.