T W E V L E

J - H - S
Daegu, South Korea
May 2018

Jung Hoseok had had his hands locked up again, in front of him. Each of his arms were held by Shadowhunters, long swords in their other hands made of what looked like silver, black runes similar to those on their necks and arms carved into them, and there was another couple of Shadowhunters standing nearby, also with similar swords. Jungkook wasn't around, and Hoseok wasn't sure how he felt about that.

When the golden orange portal opened before them the two Shadowhunters at Hoseok's sides began to march. Hoseok was afraid. Of course he was afraid. How was he going to escape Idris? That... That was impossible.

They went through the portal. Hoseok's stomach churned and he felt like he was going to throw up the small bowl of rice he had eaten hours ago. The moment of discomfort ended and Hoseok wasn't sure if he was glad or not. He looked around at where they had ended up.

Alicante, Idris
May 2018

The group was now standing in a sort of open space, large column off to one side, a city spread past it, beyond the open courtyard that fell from the steps below the columns. The rest was a sandstone building, more runes decorating som part of the wall that rose up and up from probably close to two or three stories. Another small group of Shadowhunters stood opposite to where Hoseok and his escorts stood.

They looked european, which was not what Hoseok had been expecting, not at all. They spoke, not in Korean of course, it sounded like English to Hoseok honestly, so he had no idea what they were saying. Then there was a question pointed at him.

"Sorry?" Hoseok says, in Korean. They don't repeat the question, they just nod to one of the Shadowhunter's that had a hold on Hoseok arm.

"He asked if you spoke English, which I suppose the answer is no?" The Shadowhunter asks, slightly rudely as Hoseok was prepared for and expecting by now.

"I don't, no." The Shadowhunter relays that information. Some more words are exchanged and two others come over, taking Hoseok and dragging him away. Hoseok was confused, but he went with it, knowing that any sort of struggle would make everything worse for him, and honestly it was bad enough already.

He was thrown in a cell, hearing wailing and begging from those beside him. Words were spoken at him but he had no idea what they were saying, it wouldn't surprise him if it was important, possibly about a trial or something. The door was closed and locked behind him and he was left in the dark grey cell alone.

M - Y - G
Daegu, South Korea
May 2018

When the sun fell below the horizon and Yoongi was itching to go. This was their chance to find out vital information finally. As soon as Seokjin gave him he okay, Yoongi opened a portal right in the living room of the apartment. Taehyung stayed behind, but Seokjin and Yoongi step through.

They were standing now in the room where Yoongi had previously met with the pack Alpha Si-hyuk, who was standing in the room also, obviously expecting them.

"Come on then." Si-hyuk walks out of the room, Yoongi and Seokjin follow, Seokjin staying half a step behind Yoongi for no obvious reason. They were taken down into the main room, then down again into the cellar. Down there was the mundane that they had been told about, as well three other wolves simply standing, Yoongi instantly recognising Jimin and Inhye as two of them, supposing that pair must be important to the Alpha perhaps. Yoongi, Seokjin, and Alpha Si-hyuk stood together before the mundane, looking down at him.

"I will leave him here with you, do as you please." Si-hyuk says, nodding for the wolves to follow him, which they do. The mundanes eyes follow the wolves as they leave, before his eyes land on Yoongi.

"What are you then? Vampires?" The mundane asks. Yoongi points to Seokjin.

"He is. Me though, warlock." Yoongi says. The mundane scoffs. "I have questions. You will answer. Or your blood will stock his fridge."

"You seriously think I find that intimidating? I'm not afraid of you warlock." Yoongi snapped, raising two fingers and a lasso of golden magic surrounded the mundanes neck, lifting him and the chair he was tied to off the ground. Seokjin made a move to stop him, but left him alone for now, not wanting to end up being thrown against the wall. The mundane began to choke, trying to gather breath while Yoongi's magic strangled him. Yoongi went close, face to face with the guy, noses almost touching.

"I don't care about you. I don't care about your kind. You are boring, plain, and honestly, not good for a whole lot outside food for my friend. You aren't getting out of here unscathed, but the sooner you tell me what I want to know, the sooner we can stop hurting you. Got it?" Yoongi growls. Seokjin was standing behind, not saying a word and allowing the warlock to do what he needed too, not moving, not even flinching, when the chair with the mundane on it landed on the floor again, the man gasping for breath and Yoongi stepping back.

Yoongi's hands went behind his back, holding onto each other. Honestly, Yoongi probably looked rather intimidating right now, dressed in all black as normal with ashy brown hair, and the look in his eyes made you know he was not to be messed with, if his actions didn't just prove that.

"My first question. What's your name?" Yoongi asked in a low voice. The mundane rolls his eyes.

"Harry Potter." He says, obviously jokingly. Yoongi shows a hand from behind his back and flicks a finger up, an ID slipping out of the mundanes pocket. Yoongi reads it.

"On here it says your name is Son Myung-Dae." Yoongi says, taking the ID in his hand and showing it to Seokjin before throwing it across the room. "So, Myung-Dae-ssi, second question." Yoongi places his hand back behind his back. "Where is the Shadowhunter Institute?" Yoongi stayed composed while the mundane began to laugh.

"You think I'm going to tell you where that is? No way! No. You can't seriously think I-" Yoongi had had enough of the mundane talking at this point, and with a subtle gesture the chair and subsequently the mundane sat on the chair flew backwards against the wall with a bang. The mundane groaned after he came to settle on the floor, still attached to the chair of course. Yoongi walked over sort of slowly, crouching with his knees up to his chest and looking at the man.

"I do think you will answer, and you will answer. Where is the Institute?" He repeats the question, tilting his head and wait for an answer. The mundane just laughs again.

"You don't scare me warlock." The mundane says. Yoongi snaps again, standing and beginning to kick the mundane. Seokjin runs over now, wrapping his arms around Yoongi, pulling him back.

"Yoong-ah. Calm down okay." Seokjin pulls him aside. "Take a breather, let me talk to him." Yoongi nods, trying to calm himself.

"Yeah, okay Jin-hyung." Yoongi sits on the floor, Seokjin walks over to the mundane. Seokjin takes his turn to kneel down beside him and looks at him.

"You're a Shadowhunter informant, you've more then likely been dosed with something to stop me from incantoing you and making you tell, but I suppose I can try anyway." Seokjin think aloud, before locking eyes with the mundane. "Tell me where the Institute is." He instructs. The mundane laughs again, a small bit of blood escaping him.

"You were right about me being dosed with something." The mundane laughs. "You think the Shadowhunters didn't take precautions against dirty half demons like you?" He scoffs. Seokjin pauses.

"Vampires are turned. Did you know that?" He says. The mundane nods.

"Yeah, I know, so are wolves." Seokjin smiles at the knowledge the mundanes shares, before spinning to Yoongi.

"Yoongi-yah." Seokjin says. Yoongi looks up. "Cut me."

"No, no don't." The mundane begins to beg and Yoongi clicks as to what Seokjin wanted, so Yoongi complied, just a little knick on the wrist with some magic. Seokjin turned around and put his wrist to the mundanes lips, trying to force him to drink. Soon enough, just out of giving up, the mundane has some. Seokjin smiles and pulls his hand back.

"There. Now tell us, or we'll kill you and turn you, don't tell us and we'll let you run free." Seokjin says. Yoongi stands and walks over. The mundane spits the answer at them, and they smile. The pair turn and leave. They had what they needed. The mundane was the werewolves problem now.

Children of Lilith || YoonSeokजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें