E I G H T E E N

M - Y - G
New York City, U.S.A
May 2018

Min Yoongi was waiting where Magnus Bane had promised to meet them, Jungkook by his side as he was instructed, having calmed down after being told who they were meeting. It had been a day and a half since Yoongi had called to arrange said meeting, but that was the earliest that he could get, going off both warlocks timetables.

"The way he's dressed I assume he's younger than you." A male's voice said behind them, Yoongi didn't turn just yet.

"Yoongi Min?" A different voice says. Yoongi then turns and looks to where the voice was. "I assume." The second voice added. It belonged to a man a little taller than Yoongi, dressed rather flashy. He had a dark blue, almost silk seeming shirt on decorated with intricate silver patterns, tight black pants covered his legs and black leather shoes with silver buckles were on his feet. The man had dark eyeshadow around his eyes, which flashed gold, showing his warlock mark, something Yoongi respected. Yoongi nods, seeing what the first voice had meant by assuming he was younger, as Yoongi was only in a black shirt, blue denim jacket and tan pants with a pair of reddish brown boots, which - surprisingly - matched his currently reddish brown hair.

"Magnus Lightwood-Bane?" Yoongi asks back, now eying the Shadowhunter that had come with Magnus. His was slightly taller again, looking to be around his late twenties and dressed in all black, as expected. He had black hair and blue eyes, a z shaped rune showing on his neck. The taller Shadowhunter was eying Jungkook. Magnus gave a nod reply to Yoongi's request.

"And Alexander, my husband, Head of the New York Institute." Magnus gestures to the Shadowhunter, who nods to Yoongi.

"Alec's fine." The Shadowhunter says. Yoongi nods back.

"This is Jungkook Jeon, member of the Daegu Institute." Yoongi says. Jungkook dips the top half of his body into a bow, stiff and like he was intimidated by the two newest arrivals, it was obvious he was the youngest here. "Would there be somewhere more private we could go to talk?" Yoongi inquired. Magnus nods.

"Our apartment. It's a couple of blocks from here so we may as well walk." Magnus shrugs. So they walk. Then take the lift to one of two penthouse loft apartments in this complex. Magnus and Alec welcome Yoongi and Jungkook into the apartment, and Yoongi spots two young looking boys playing in a room further back. One of these boys looked like he was from somewhere in South America, maybe Argentina or Chile, seeming to be around eleven years old. The boy beside him had blue skin and dark blue with little white horns sticking out from underneath it - obviously this was a warlock child - and seemed to be about eight or nine.

"Boys, can you go to your room? Papa and I have to talk business with these nice men okay?" Alec says.

"Okay Daddy!" The warlock boys says, the two packing up their toys and disappearing into a room. Yoongi furrowed his brow.

"You two have children?" Yoongi asks. Alec nods.

"Rafael, he's a shadowhunter like me, and Max, a warlock like Magnus." Alec explains.

"Sit, Yoongi. Let us talk." Magnus says. "Drink?" Yoongi passes and they all sit down on the black leather couches. "What information have you got about this warlock you wanted to free?"

"His name is Hoseok. I know him as Hoseok Jung, according to Jungkook here he goes by the surname Ahn to Shadowhunters. He's being held in Idris awaiting trial by Soul Sword." Yoongi explains. Magnus nods.

"Mind if I call someone to see what informations on file for him?" Alec asks. Yoongi gestures for him to do so and Alec stands, walking into the next room to call, someone called Izzy picking up.