F I V E

J - H - S
Daegu, South Korea
April 2018

Jung Hoseok again didn’t know what else to do besides stand to the side as magic happened in front of him. This time it was the dishes, doing themselves, controlled by the golden orange glow of Yoongi’s hands as the elder flicked each piece of tableware to the sink one at a time from the table they had just been eating around.

The vampires had not long left and Hoseok was debating asking about the task Yoongi seemed to have gathered. When the last bit of cutlery, a fork, flew past Hoseok to submerge itself in the bubbly water of the sink, he decided now was a good time.

“So… what are you thinking?” Hoseok asked, sounding as awkward as he felt. The elder shrugged simply, shaking his head quickly to move a few locks of mint green hair out of his face.

“Wondering if I want an early night at the moment.” Yoongi says, he wandered off. Hoseok followed.

“The problem, with the werewolves, when were you going to set up the meeting?” He asks, he had to admit, he was wanting to help Yoongi with this. If there were lives involved, it could get dangerous.

“Hmmm.” Yoongi grabbed a notebook and a pen off the coffee table in the lounge room that had welcomed Hoseok only hours ago. He scribbled something, something Hoseok couldn’t see, something he wanted to see. With a quick flick of his wrist, the paper was launched at Hoseok, burning up in the air before it reached him, but the younger warlock still backed away quickly, covering his face to defend against the projectile.

“What the…” Hoseok looked around, confused. The paper had disappeared, where did it go?

“I asked, they’ll get back to me.” Yoongi wanders off again, speaking as he does so however. “Go to bed Jung Hoseok, I am.” Yoongi disappears from view into a room and Hoseok sighs.

He leaves the room too, walking into the room he had been instructed to go to earlier to change, supposing this was his room now or… for now. He sat on the bed across from the door and threw his old clothes on the floor where they fell with a dull flop into a pile. Inevitably, his thoughts wandered to Yoongi, the High Warlock that had felt sorry for him.

He thought about how weird that was, that a warlock that has been living on the street for most of his life just happens to run into the High Warlock, fate was a funny thing indeed, but in no way was he complaining, he never would.

Hoseok lay on the bed in this room, but didn’t pull on blankets or anything. He simply stared at the ceiling, taking a moment before he realised the light was still on.

He raised a hand, clicking his fingers and willing it to work, willing the light to shut off so he could be thrown into the darkness of night, not that he was overly tired. A few sparks flew from his fingertips, and by a few it was literally 3 or 4. The light didn’t so much as flicker, much less turn off. He tried again, and though there were more sparks, it still wasn’t anywhere near working, so he stood in defeat, turning off the light manually by light switch.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

M - Y - G
Daegu, South Korea
April 2018

He was up fairly early, expecting a messenger from the wolves this morning, which was the only reason he was up this early. He ate the small amount of breakfast he could be bothered making and waited patiently until there was a knock at the door. As expected, there was a werewolf standing in front of him when he opened the door. A blonde man, about the same height at Yoongi was, perhaps a little shorter.

“I’m here on behalf of Alpha Sihyuk-nim.” The man spoke. “I assume you are Min Yoongi-nim?” Yoongi nodded in response.

“I assume that means you have a meeting time for me then?” Yoongi asks, the wolf nods.

“Sihyuk-nim says that he is willing to talk, and to meet him here.” Yoongi was handed a piece of paper. “Also, you may bring two guests, of your people.” The this man used was forceful, which is why Yoongi brought up his next point.

“May or must?”

“Must.” Yoongi nods at the answer. “There will be two attending with Sihyuk-nim also, myself and someone else I think. Incase a deal is made.” He shrugs. “That’s all I was told to tell you, goodbye Min Yoongi-nim.” The blonde turned and walked down the hallway, visibly exhaling. Had he been intimidated? Nervous? Yoongi takes the note inside and reads over it. A downworlder - or rather werewolf - bar was the chosen location huh? Under a private gathering. Of course, it was a pack owned bar, gave them all work.

Yoongi spun around at hearing footsteps, relaxing when he saw it was a sleepy Hoseok, rubbing his eyes and trying to fix his messy hair, still wearing the same clothes that Yoongi had given him yesterday.

“Did you not check the wardrobe?” Yoongi slid his eyes over the others figure. “Find some breakfast, I will be back fairly soon, I need to go for a walk.” Hoseok looked confused when he said that.

“Shall I come too?” Hoseok asks.

“No, I need to get something, for that meeting, I shouldn’t be more than an hour or so, find something to eat, anything from the kitchen.” Yoongi gestures, spinning and leaving promptly, leaving Hoseok alone in his home.

Yoongi walked the same paths he had yesterday, still annoyed at the wards on his friends shop, but he needed to talk to him, he was the only other warlock he could think of that would come.

Walking into the shop he was glad to see that there were barely any mundanes in the building, the less people the better. He also saw Namjoon standing behind the counter in his normal scarf outfit, waiting for someone to come up and talk, who was Yoongi this time.

“Yoongi-nim, what can I do you for?” He asks kindly, a usual tone with this specific trader, but of course Yoongi still let out a sigh, annoyed at the words chosen by the younger.

“-Hyung, not -nim.” He corrected for about the four millionth time, why he still bother was beyond him. “I need you to come with me to a meeting tonight Namjoon-ssi, are you available to do so?” Namjoon nods.

“I can do that, what’s the meeting for?”

“So far, stopping the beginning a war.” Yoongi looked around from under his darkening red brown hair. “Do you have a paper?” He asks. Namjoon hands him a pad of paper a pen, allowing him to scribble down a time and address. “Don’t be late, we’ll meet outfront.”

“See you then I suppose, Yoongi-nim.” Namjoon says, reading the address. Yoongi turns and begins to leave.

“-Hyung.”