T H I R T E E N

M - Y - G
Daegu, South Korea
May 2018

Min Yoongi portalled with Seokjin back to the loft apartment the vampire currently called home, where Taehyung waiting for them. He wanted to know everything, and help make a plan. Yoongi knew the boy was just trying to help, but he was beginning to get on his nerves with all the questions he was asking.

Thus, Yoongi ended up leaving. Heading home to his own apartment all Yoongi could think of doing was laying down in his bed and thinking. His mind ran rampant, thinking up what might be happening to Hoseok in the hell hole that the Shadowhunter Institute must be, what was happening to him at the hands of the nephilim - the one who thought they were so much better than downworlders because they were part angel, instead of focusing on the fact they were part human too.

The human part of them, Yoongi supposed, had been lost, over powered by their angel side and turning them into power hungry messes. Yoongi however, as well as many other downworlders, tried everything they could to never lose their human sides, tried what they could to never let their demonic, monster sides take over and turn them into the twisted monsters the Shadowhunters thought they were.

Yoongi lay awake, for hours, staring at the ceiling and trying to let sleep take over to pass some time, get back into his routine partially. But now that he knew where the Institute was, there was nothing stopping them. They could band together as the downworld, make the Shadowhunters listen to them, make peace, get Hoseok back.

Hoseok...

Jung Hoseok...

If only he had made him a portal that night, made him portal home instead of walk. He knew that Hoseok hated portal travel, but then he wouldn't have found Taehyung, he wouldn't have been captured, and he wouldn't be who knows where. He had to set up meetings with other downworld leaders, plan, attempt contact with the Head of the Institute. He had a lot of work to do.

So he gave up, and started working.

J - H - S
Alicante, Idris
May 2018

It had been days now. Hoseok had lost track of exact times but it had been at least three days. Three days stuck here in this dark, damp, cold, rough rock cell in these uncomfortable red overalls he had been made to change into and the restricting cuffs that had been locked over his hands to stop him from doing magic, not that he really could anyway. Now he really felt like a prisoner.

He had given up hope of any sort of freedom anytime soon, so he sat, listening to the rain on the cell door, knowing that if he go out of the cell he could just jump the barrier and fall down the cliff face of the mountain that hundred of cells were carved into.

He couldn't believe in, but Hoseok actually missed the Institute. Jungkook was there, someone to talk to, here it was just him and him alone with the stone walls, waiting for the day that he could finally go outside, but knowing that that day will be his trial, and he was expecting for the Shadowhunters to bend his truth, they were already calling him by the surname he had used when he first had a run in with them, so surely he was going to be grilled until they found something they could lock him up for, and he knew there was something,

For now all he could do was sit and stew. Alone in a dark room. Alone with his thoughts. Alone with his memories. Alone.

There was a knock on the door. Hoseok looked up. The door swung open and two Shadowhunters walked in, picking him up, while a third stood in front of him. The third spoke, in Korean, a positive change if anything,

"Ahn Hoseok, you are being taken to be tried before the Soul Sword for harming a mundane." The Shadowhunter spoke, his accent shotty and Hoseok had to guess a few of the words, but he got there. He walked with the Shadowhunters.