S I X

M - Y - G
Daegu, South Korea
April 2018

Min Yoongi returned home to find that Hoseok had in fact changed, and seemed to be trying to move the pen that sat on the coffee table in front of him. Pathetic little sparks came from the boys fingers but his face seemed to be strained.

“Struggling, Hoseok-ssi?” He asks. The younger jumps at the voice and looks up very quickly, the pen flying across the room and stabbing into the wall. The pair then look at that, Hoseok swearing under his breath.

“Hyung I am so sorry, I really didn’t mean-” Yoongi gestured for the other to shut up, and he did, very quickly.

"Your powers, can you control them?” He asks, looking still at the pen that had stabbed itself into the white wall. He walked slowly over to it.

“Yeah, yeah I can.” Hoseok sounded defencive, so Yoongi flicked him a glance to make him speak again. “No, I never figured it out, for the most part, I can clean my clothes.”

“Well, that’s a start.” Yoongi allows himself to say, pulling the pen from where it had embedded itself. “You’ll need practice though.”

“That’s what I was trying to do.”

“Well it wasn’t working.”

“Really?” Hoseok actually sounded like he was starting to get annoyed. Yoongi threw the pen and it landed softly on the table, obviously magically.

“The meeting tonight, you’re coming. I need two so you make two.” Yoongi informs him. Hoseok straightens up.

“You mean, to the werewolves?”

“Yes, problem.” Yoongi asks. Hoseok shakes his head. “Good, find something tidy in the wardrobe, what you have on won’t work, we need to look professional tonight.” Yoongi left Hoseok again, he had been doing that a bit, but the best way to avoid attachment was to avoid the thing you were getting attached to.

Yoongi could feel Hoseok still trying to do magic in the other room. He could feel the magic welling up inside the other boy, like water behind a dam, it was filling quickly and about to burst. So Yoongi raised his voice.

"Clothes Hoseok-ssi!" He says, thankfully feeling the magic within Hoseok simmer down. Unchecked magic can be dangerous, Yoongi knew that first hand, and with the display just put on by the young warlock Yoongi had reason to be fearful for his safety, for the safety of anyone that encountered him as well.

This was a formal meeting, so Yoongi dressed accordingly. He had on polished black shoes, black pants that were not tight, but not loose, a black shirt buttoned up and tucked in, and finally a black suit jacket, decorated with a couple of gold rings, chain earrings, and a gold shoulder piece*, which didn't exactly fit the dark blue hair he was now sporting. Gold was the colour of warlocks in Daegu, taken after the colour of the magic their kind used, so Min Yoongi wore this colour with pride, though he made sure that he told the others to wear some too so he didn't feel as though he was above them, he didn't like that feeling.

Yoongi stood in the front room and waited for Hoseok to join him, and he did not long after.

Hoseok was wearing a similar bottom half to Yoongi, however, he wore a dark blue button shirt with a collar embroidered with gold, Yoongi had picked that out for him.

"How long until we go Hyung?" Hoseok asks, Yoongi watching as his dark brown eyes trailed him up and down. The elder shrugs and looks to a clock.

"Shouldn't be long, my other guest is meeting us here though." He says, shoving his hands in his pockets and allowing himself to admire Hoseok's clothing as well, but only for a second.

It was hardly a moment before Namjoon was standing with them in the front room, dressed very similarly to the others with a similar amount of gold to Hoseok.

"Kim Namjoon-ssi, Jung Hoseok. Jung Hoseok-ssi, Kim Namjoon." Yoongi quickly introduced the pair. "Hoseok-ssi, he is your Hyung, be respectful." He added as a quick note, Hoseok bowed which wasn't exactly what Yoongi meant.

"Shall we go then?" Namjoon gestures forward. Yoongi nods and a portal opens.

J - H - S
Daegu, South Korea
April 2018

He walked through, holding Yoongi's arm as he had been told to do and as Namjoon was. They appeared out the back of what seemed to be a pub of some kind, a dark alley. He looked to Namjoon confusedly, he simply nodded in reply.

He was taken by surprise when Yoongi began to walk, be he walked forward too, keeping pace with the hyungs as they went through a door into what Hoseok was expecting.

A bar, stock full of people who all looked in their direction as they walked in. Hoseok's eyes trailed around the room, meeting other pairs of eyes, some glowing green in warning, other normal human colours. He looked to his hyungs, who then began walking, not meeting the eyes of those in the room, except the bartender, who had nodded them up the stairs.

The stairs were worn and creaked as they went up, but somehow Yoongi had managed to make it seem elegant, or at least that's how Hoseok saw it. He wasn't over the way he was dressed just yet, to say it suited him was an understatement, Namjoon was dressed well too he supposed.

They were met at the top of the stairs by a shorter blond man that Yoongi seemed to recognise. This man was dressed in a dark green shirt, and Hoseok knew why. Green was the wolves colour, from their eyes. Hoseok had been taught this earlier when he had questioned why the shirt he was wearing picked out for him. Warlocks gold for their magic, Werewolves green for their eyes, Vampires red for the blood they drink, and Seelies purple for whatever reason.

The blond man bowed to Yoongi and lead them, not speaking a word to any of them as they were ushered through a door barely a few steps down the hallway. Waiting for them inside, sitting at the other end of a table, was a man who appear to be in perhaps his mid-40's, a girl about Hoseok's own age stood to his right and the man that had shown them in took his place to his left.

He had time to see what the man was wearing now, a tidy button up in dark green with white buttons, a bronzy locket around his neck under his collar and silver chains hanging from his ears. His eyes looked rather empty, and he didn't smile at all.

The girl wore a very similar green to the blond man, a dark almost Army green sort of colour. She had a button short thats sleeves were rolled up to her elbows and the top button undone, not showing anything though, thankfully. With it she wore a black skirt and knee high heeled boots, a scar on her thigh that Hoseok couldn't help notice, it was rather large, and a few silver bracelet and a earrings. She seemed a little happier than the man did, which was a good thing for Hoseok to see, he was glad he saw that.

Namjoon bowed, the girl did too, so Hoseok followed suit. Yoongi didn't however, he simply spoke.

"Alpha Bang Si-hyuk, I am here to talk about my concerns about the current state of the downworld in our neighborhood." He says, the man at the other end of the table nods.

"Introductions first Min Yoongi-hyungnim? Who have you brought along with you?" Si-hyuk said, standing. Hoseok was surprised to see that he was shorter than the blond man that had shown them in. Yoongi visibly hesitated.

"Kim Namjoon." Yoongi speaks, Namjoon bow only his head this time. "And Jung Hoseok." Hoseok does as the other did. The Alpha nods back to them both. "And how about you? Who did you bring along?" He asks.

"Sung Inhye." Si-hyuk gestures to the girl, who bows her head, a few strands of pale pink hair falling from her braids. "And Park Jimin." He gestures to the man this time, who did the same as everyone else had. "Shall we sit and discuss?"

Yoongi sat at the opposite head of the table, Hoseok and Namjoon on either side, Jimin and Inhye doing the same with their Alpha. Hoseok was sat next to Jimin, unable to help but notice the large scar that covered his palm and disappeared up his sleeve. Yoongi spoke up.

"Let's talk."

j

* Like that red one that Yoongi wore at one point recently that everyone (myself included) flipped out about because he looked like a king.