Welcome to the Main Roster!!!

FLASHBACK...

Trevion Butler couldn't believe the words he just heard... He had been the first NXT Superstar selected in this year's WWE Draft. The former NXT Champion had been swarmed by many of the people he had considered family in his short tenure in WWE's developmental brand known as NXT. He already bro hugged Johnny, Adam, Lacey, Kairi and shook hands with one of the many 21 year old's mentors in William Regal and Matt Bloom. In the short two years Trevion or T.J. as many people called had been on the show, he claimed the NXT Champion, NXT Tag Team Champion and racked up numerous NXT Year-End Awards. The number one pick quickly donned his new Monday Night Raw shirt as he was preparing to be interviewed by Kayla Braxton.

Kayla: First of all Trevion, congratulations on being selected to Monday Night Raw; How're you feeling?

Trevion: Kayla, to say I'm stunned is completely an understatement; I knew my name was going to get called tonight, but I didn't expect it to get called so early let alone be the first pick from NXT. I'm glad I was selected tonight but I'll say this; I had a whole lot of fun here in NXT and I'm going to miss this place.

Just as he finshed speaking, one of his closest childhood friends in Brandon Matthews, who had donned a SmackDown Live shirt walked up to him and nearly crushed his brother in arms to death.

Brandon: I'm so proud of you little man, do me a favor and kick some ass for me while I run Smackdown Live.

Trevion: You already know I will brother you just handle you on Tuesday nights.

Brandon: Deal.

They bro-hugged one last time as they departed ways for the first time in a long time, both eager to see what their futures would hold.

Two Months Later....

Trevion successfully wrapped up another victory against the Showoff Dolph Ziggler on a Live Event. As he prepared to head for catering he bumped into one of his bosses, the woman that was Stephanie McMahon.

Trevion: Oh, Mrs. McMahon sorry about that I was kind of in a rush. Are you alright?

Stephanie: It's no trouble at all Trevion but I'm glad I ran into you while I had the chance.

Trevion: Sure I got time what'd you need to tell me boss-lady?

Stephanie: Well I've been monitoring you very closely ever since we drafted you a couple months back and with my father turning his attention to the XFL, he handed the keys to myself, my husband Hunter and my older brother Shane for the meanwhile and we decided to make a couple of changes with WWE's direction and we decided on two things.

Trevion: What were they?

Stephanie: Well with your running mate Brandon in the WWE Championship scene over on Smackdown, We've decided to hold a tournament for the vacant Universal Championship since Joe(Roman Reigns) suffered that torn ACL. The two finalists will meet at Summerslam and we're seriosuly considering you against either Drew , AJ or Mike with the end result of you being the Universal Champion.

Trevion: Whoa, are you serious ma'am?

Stephanie: One thing you have to learn about me Trevion is that I don't play around. I see you carrying the torch for WWE when the likes of Seth, AJ, or John decide to call it quits. You're only 22 and you have such a glass ceiling here in the Big Leagues and I don't want to see that potential wasted.

Trevion: Thank you Mrs. McMahon that means a lot coming from you.

Stephanie: I only speak the truth but there's one more thing I needed to tell you.

Trevion: I'm all ears.

Stephanie: I want to be establish a romance storyline between you and Sasha Banks. I'm wanting to make you two the baby-face power couple of Monday Night Raw with her taking the Women's Championship from Alexa Bliss.

Trevion: I'm down for it but did you talk to Sasha about this?

Stephanie I asked if she'd be okay with it and she was a bit apprehensive about it.

Trevion: What why?

Stephanie: Her mind's frazzled because she's going through a nasty divorce with her ex-husband.

Trevion at that very moment absolutley felt hurt for the Legit Boss when he found out about the struggle she'd been going through.

Trevion: Wow I feel bad her, if it makes any better I know what that feels like; having your heart ripped out right in front of your very eyes.

Stephanie: Well that's all I needed you for Trevion, go and enjoy the rest of your night off.

Trevion: Thanks I'll do that you do the same Mrs. M.

With that being said, employee and employer went their separate ways, with the "Future of WWE" still having his thoughts on a certain purple haired beauty.

END OF CHAPTER ONE!!! Hey Guys Vote and Comment if you loved this chapter and be sure to check my boy Awesomealan11 book titled, Golden Havoc... It'll feature Trevion as a character but the focus of that story will be centered on his OC Brandon Matthews and his LI Mandy Rose aka God's Greatest Creation!!! Be on the lookout!!!