The Legit Surprise

Three weeks after the brutal Extreme Rules pay-per-view in Miami, Florida it appeared as if finally Mercedes and Trevion's bodies were finally starting to heal up nicely. After they were given a sabbatical for all the hard they had put in over the past number of years. While Mercedes held up her end of the bargain by choosing to start her own fashion line dubbed the Legit Bank Couture whereas Trevion would begin his work as the new football head coach for his old high school just up the road from his neighborhood while working as an Family and Consumers Sciences teacher. Recently however while she been brainstorming ideas for her spring catalogue, she began sort of sick. She did remember she stopped using her birth control, but she didn't think get this pregnant so soon. After a few more days of cramping, nausea and vomiting, Trevion began to notice her becoming more sick and sick so he'd take care of her. One day, Trevion was going grocery shopping to stock up the kitchen with unlimited food when he called out to her.

Trevion: Mercedes! I'm heading out, you sure you don't want to tag along?

Mercedes: I'm positive babe I don't want to vomit all over the stock at the store; plus Echo won't even let me get up.

Trevion: Alright just stay in bed and eat the soup, I'll be back as soon as I can love.

Mercedes: Alright babe.

Trevion closed the door as their puppy looked up towards her adoptive mother.

Mercedes: Mommy's fine beautiful girl don't worry about me.

Echo gave her a kiss before putting her head back down for a nap. When she fell asleep, Mercedes picked up her phone and called a mysterious person.

Mercedes: You got the stuff? You're on your way; good, I'll see you later.

She hung up and took a quick nap for a good hour. After cleaning up, The Legit Boss heard a knock at the door and saw Pamela and Fergal at the mansion's front door.

Mercedes: Hey guys! Come on in.

The fellow Horsewoman and her beau entered the house, bringing in what looked like to be a few bags with them.

Pamela: Wow Mercedes, have you and Trevion been painting and remodeling the living room or something?

Mercedes took a cup of tea and looked at the new color scheme and renovations going on in the house.

Mercedes: Yeah it's a new project Tre and I are tackling; we're thinking of more like a lively or modern rustic vibe... There's nothing wrong with it but we personally always wanted to add a bar and party room down here. But enough about me and the sweetheart, how are things on the road with you guys? I can imagine you two are having fun without us.

Fergal and Pamela looked at one another before showing her Pamela's engagement ring.

Mercedes: No way... How long have you been?

Fergal: Three weeks give or take.

Pamela: Cedes, I would've called but he and I have just been so swarmed with all the tours overseas and other stuff.

Mercedes: It's alright guys I understand... at least you had the time to tell me now. I'm happy for you guys I really am. But did you guys bring the pregnancy test?

Pamela looked through the bag and fished it out.

Pamela: Right here; Fergal, I've got this.

Fergal: Go ahead I'm gonna go check out the arcade Trevion kept telling me so much about.

He kissed The Hugger on the cheek before hugging The Boss and saying to her.

Fergal: I really hope this works for you and Trevion, lass.