A WrestleMania For The Ages!!

April Seventh, Two Thousand and Nineteen. MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey. That's what a bountiful of tickets that thousand upon hundreds of thousand fans had in their possession. Some had to wait until pre-sale tickets went off in December and others had reserved tickets all the way back in May 2018. Long considered the Super Bowl or NBA Finals of sports entertainment, fans would unite from all reaches of the world from Japan, China, Italy, Jamaica, Brazil including vast countries like the United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico and of course the United States of America to cheer on their common favorite superstars. While at this point Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado aka Sasha Banks was an experienced veteran in the respect of having WrestleMania in her hip pocket, her fiancé Trevion would actually be apart of his first WrestleMania. Man how Mercedes loved saying Trevion was her fiancé out loud. While Trevion loved showing her off, The Boss had a thrill of showing him off as well. She was currently on a video call with both her and Trevion's mothers who were due to arrive at the local airport to witness WrestleMania weekend in all its glory.

Trevion: I can't believe my mother and sister are going to witness my first WrestleMania Main Event.

Mercedes: You've earned it baby; as hard as you've been working to get to WWE, most people would be envious of you being here at age 22.

Trevion: If by envious people you mean arm-chair athletes, and endless Attitude Era fans calling for bathroom breaks involving bra and panties matches then yeah they can be envious all they want, I'm still winning at life.

Mercedes smiles and kissed Trevion while she admired her purple Princess Cut Diamond Engagement ring.

Mercedes: I can't believe we're little over six months away from our wedding date; How'd you get my mom to deliver her blessing?

Trevion: It didn't take much; honestly she saw how happy you've been recently and she just told me to keep making you the happiest girl in the world. Anything less and you'll probably find my body in the Gulf of Mexico.

Mercedes laughed while holding Trevion.

Mercedes: Yeah that sounds like my mom alright.

Trevion: You're not off the hook either. My mother says if I even come across as heartbroken, she and Desiree are going to unleash the worst ass kicking you've ever received in or out the ring.

Mercedes: And you wouldn't help?

Trevion: I would but you know the old saying; "Never make a black mother mad; it's dangerous for your health, like Black Mamba snakebite dangerous"

Mercedes: I don't know about the black mamba part but pretty much everything else I agree with. Black mothers are nothing to play with.

Trevion: True that, just promise me when and if we have kids they'll inherit your fiery temper and my willingness to forgive.

Mercedes began tracing circles on his t-shirt.

Mercedes: I'll see what I can Trevion; no promises though.

??: Mercedes, Trevion!!

The power couple known as Legit Destiny to see their immediate families coming through the airplane tunnel.

Trevion: Des, Mom!

Trevion's sister Desiree bull-rushed the Royal Rumble winner almost tackling the six foot two inch sensation. Desiree got off and immediately hugged Mercedes as well which caught her off guard.

Mercedes: It's great to see to you Desiree how's school going?

Desiree: Pretty well; it helps knowing that my soon to be WWE Champion brother and Women's Champion sister-in-law are in my corner as I prepare for Austin.