A Dominator and A King

Trevion had woken up in his hotel room in Dallas as the road to Summerslam 2018 was continuing and would roll through The Man of Destiny's home-state of Texas. He proceeded to crack his body and yawn before brushing his teeth and going to the hotel's massive gym where apparently Mercedes and Gionna had been awaiting him.

Trevion: Hey beautiful ladies what's up?

Gionna: We were gonna work out, I'm just waiting on Doris and Sarah to wake up.

Mercedes: Same with her except I'm waiting for Pamela and Alexis...

Just then the resident Hugger and Goddess showed up

Alexis: So sorry guys Murphy was having trouble with Larry-Steve, he got stuck in a doorway and we had to butter up the little pink menace.

Pamela: And I just flat out overslept, no coffee, no latte nothing.

Trevion: Ooh you poor souls; I can go to the Dunkin Donuts nearby and grab us all some coffee?

Alexis: God yes take Mercedes with you too!

Mercedes look very surprised at Alexis and back at Trevion and began blushing furiously.

Trevion: I mean I could use the help to get all the coffee.

Mercedes: Come on then slowpoke, and let's start our day right!

Mercedes began walking with a certain sway to her hips as Trevion began staring at her ass but quickly shook out of his trance.

Trevion: Sure I could go for a walk through my home-state.

Trevion left with the Boss when Alexis asked Pamela and Gionna

Alexis: How long before they begin dating?

Gionna: I give them about a few weeks.

Pamela: I believe they're already on that road, but I'll say a couple days before Summerslam.

Alexis: I'll give them day before Summerslam.

As the other WWE Raw women chatted up, Mercedes and Trevion were walking towards the adjacent coffee shop as Mercedes took in the sights of Dallas's skyscrapers.

Mercedes: Wow Dallas is really beautiful!

Trevion: Yeah even though I was born in Houston, Dallas comes a close second.

Mercedes: You were born in H-Town but attended a school in Dallas right?

Trevion: Yeah Allen High School is just on the outskirts of Dallas; I might have to make a visit someday I mean I did help deliver a State title in basketball and wrestling to the school and I was apart of the best of high school football teams in the entire nation.

Mercedes: What was high school like for you?

Trevion: It was alright, I mean I was one of those smocks and popular kids; but I really didn't care about being popular or any of that.

Mercedes: Smocks; you mean you were a smart jock?

Trevion: Exactly, I wanted to be more than just an attractive set of bulging muscles; so I hit those books just like I hit those weights hard. My mother always says the one thing people fear is an educated black man so I took her advice and ran with it.

Mercedes: Your mother raised a great kid Trevion, I'll give her that.

Trevion: Yeah she's the reason I'm chasing my dream of being a WWE Superstar.

Mercedes: So is there any chance I'll meet this amazing lady?

Trevion: Yeah she's actually coming to Raw tonight with my baby sister Kepler!