A Legit Romance

A kiss... Not just your average run of mill kiss on the cheek because you're so sweet kiss. No this was a passionate locking of two tongues in a battle of dominance as Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado ala Sasha Banks and Trevion Butler ala Chase Destiny were selling their on-screen romance to the WWE Universe as part of the build towards Summerslam. But with each passing moment that the Boston based and Houston-based wrestlers continued sucking face, Mercedes and Trevion started gaining feelings for one another in the process. Then against their feelings, both superstars broke the kiss as the WWE Universe were cheering as loudly as they could for the Boss and Man of War as Mercedes rest her head on the chest of Trevion. He then would take the hand of the Boss and escort her out of the ring and backstage to end the segment.

Michael: What did we just witness?

Renee: I think this partnership may have just evolved into a full-on relationship between Sasha Banks and Chase Destiny.

Corey: Chase may have just made a deal with the devil, now he gets to lay in the bed he made.

Backstage with Mercedes and Trevion...

Trevion and Mercedes were walking around in the arena hand in hand, still reeling after their heated make-out session.

Trevion: You were great out there and the kiss was amazing Mercedes.

Mercedes looked up towards the imposing yet sweet Texan native and had her arms wrapped around his neck.

Mercedes: Thanks you weren't that bad either, in fact I'll go on record and say you're a better kisser than (shuddering) Mikaze.

Trevion just blushed and looks into Sasha's eyes.

Trevion: Listen after everything we've shared the past couple of weeks, I'm just gonna go and say it... Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado, will you be my girlfriend?

Trevion was expecting Mercedes to say no and laugh as if she thought he were joking but to his surprise, Mercedes actually kissed with intensity and passion.

Mercedes: Nothing would make me happier, you're the sweetest, kindest and most generous soul I've come to know since you've been on Raw. Not to mention you're fucking sexy as all hell!

Trevion picked up Mercedes thus earning a delighted squeal from the 26 year-old.

Mercedes: Easy there Trevion, I know you're excited I said yes but be careful not drop me!

Trevion sat her down and kissed her with hunger and passion which she eagerly returned as Pamela and Fergal approached.

Pamela: AWWW MERCEDES YOU GUYS LOOK SO ADORABLE TOGETHER!!!

Pamela, sticking true to her in-ring character hugged Mercedes with absolute crushing force driving the wind out of her body.

Mercedes: Can't breathe Pamela...

Pamela lets go of Mercedes before turning on Trevion with devilish intent...

Trevion: Pamela no heel girl oh Lord Finn help me!!

Fergal: Sorry Good Brother once my girl acquires her target its best to not deter her..

Trevion: Mercedes, baby?

Mercedes: You might want to run I'm still trying to catch my breath.

Trevion: Get away with me Pamela, I- OH GOD HELP ME!!!

Trevion took off with Pamela after him as she laughed

Pamela: NO ONE ESCAPES FROM PAMELA MARTINEZ'S HUGS; GET BACK HERE TREVION!!