The Ultimate Punishment

Summerslam was now over, the fans were treated to perhaps the best PPV in its entire history in the WWE. But now it was time to move on to arguably the most hellacious no pun intended night of the year, Hell in a Cell in which this would take place in Trevion's hometown in Houston, Texas. As part of the ongoing rivalry he had building with Drew McIntyre had dictated the Man of War would drop the title to the Scottish Terminator in a effort to build Trevion himself as an underdog while allowing him to compete in next months' Survivor Series Pay-Per-View which would serve as the end of his Raw run. The same would go for Sasha as she would drop her Raw Women's Championship to a resurgent Asuka; She too would be apart of Women's Team Raw at Survivor Series; In reality Trevion and Mercedes were going to be apart of the upcoming Superstar Shake-Up and be sent to in their minds the true "A" Show in SmackDown Live. Trevion was glad to be apart of the Land of The Opportunity whereas Mercedes felt her talents were just being wasted away on Monday Night Raw and WWE were going to begin the slow burning feud between its Four Horsewomen vs Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke, Marina Shafir and the soon returning Ronda Rousey with the seeds being planted at TLC in December and continuing well into WrestleMania season. Mercedes was watching her favorite show in Ridiculousness with her boy toy, his fingers winding around her purple hair.

Mercedes: God I love days like these!

Trevion: I agree any day I get to have with you is an added bonus baby girl... but I got to ask are you sure you want to go to SmackDown Live?

Mercedes: Not only will Pam and I be reunited with Ashley and Rebecca, it's a fresh change of scenery for me; I mean before we started dating, I was stuck on Raw for the past three years. 2016-2017 were my years but up until winning the Raw Women's Championship, I just felt nothing was there for us to accomplish. SmackDown is a fresh start for the both of us.

Trevion: True it'll be good for Fergal and I to be reunited with the Good Brothers, Allen and Brandon. Plus I do want have my dream matches with Joe, Nakamura and Allen.

Mercedes: Well we just got to wait another month and a half.

Trevion: Ugh so boring at least I get to share my misery with you.

Mercedes cracked a smile and kissed his cheek and sat in his lap.

Trevion: God I love you little shorty...

Mercedes: I love you too you big lovable oaf.

She straddled him and they had a feverish make out session which would be interrupted by a phone call for Trevion.

Mercedes: Spoilsport.

Trevion laughed and answered his phone.

Trevion: Hello Trevion Butler speaking? Yeah- Uh-huh; Yeah we'd love to be apart of your show dude! Alright see ya'll next week.

Mercedes was kissing his neck before she looked at him.

Mercedes: Who was that?

Trevion: Rob Dyrdek; apparently MTV wants us to be the special guests for a Season 11 episode of Ridiculousness  that'll air around Thanksgiving.

Mercedes: That's awesome when do we need to be in L.A.?

Trevion: In about 5 weeks so just around the Survivor Series mark.

Mercedes: Well we're in L.A. by that point so it'll fit perfectly into our schedules as is.

Trevion: Great but where were we just a second ago?

Mercedes kisses him passionately to remind him.

Trevion: Oh yeah, we were right there my favorite activity with you.

They continued making out which resulted in Trevion taking their little session to the master bedroom where they wore each other out fucking senselessly. Two weeks later, Hell in A Cell had arrived in Trevion's hometown of Houston, Texas where Trevion and Drew had agreed with Hunter and Stephanie that the Houston native would drop the Universal Championship to Drew. He was in Battle-Suit Gear complete in Houston Astros colors as a ode to the team winning the World Series last year, his left Nike combat sleeve the Houston Rockets bright red, the right one consisting of the Texans' colors. Sasha was in her ring gear that she wore at WrestleMania 32, an obvious dedication to Latino Heat himself, Eddie Guerrero. They were relaxing in the couples' locker room where they polishing each other titles when a stagehand opened their door.

Stagehand: Hey we're ready for Mercedes.

Mercedes: Okay Cole I'll be on my way; kiss me for good luck?

Trevion hands her the Raw Women's Championship and kisses her passionately.

Trevion: You've got this babe; I saw the one match you and Asuka and it was fire; win or lose you're still won the Destiny Sweepstakes.

Mercedes giggles and kisses him.

Mercedes: Yeah I definitely won a grand prize; alright the first step to our Blue Journey.

Trevion grabs the Universal Championship and walks hand in hand with Mercedes.

Trevion: Indeed; this is actually the first time I'm looking forward to losing a title.

They walked to gorilla where Mercedes made her way through the curtain for what would be her final championship defense under her tenure for Monday Night Raw for the foreseeable future. Asuka came out and then they match began. Mercedes for the most part kept up with the Empress of Tomorrow but after she tweaked her left ankle, a clock began its countdown as to how long the California native had in the match. Asuka's Japanese Strong Style came well into play, as she specifically began picking a body part and systemically destroying trying to wear to wear down Mercedes. Every time Mercedes would gain a semblance of momentum, Asuka would halt her with a flurry of knockout punches. It was only when she made a mistake that Mercedes capitalized with a furious rally of her own, more specifically a couple of pop-up meteroas and her signature double knees in the corner. Asuka would attempt to get her footing back, attempting her Asukalock but would be rolled for near fall before suffering a Bank Statement as a result. Despite it seeming that the Japanese dynamo was on the verge of tapping, Asuka would roll her up gaining only a two count before locking in the Asukalock. Mercedes fought desperately even nearly reaching the bottom rope but Asuka would gator roll her back in the middle of the ring where Mercedes would fight to the bitter end before passing out, thus awarding the title Asuka via technical knockout. Mercedes would go back to the gorilla and was congratulated by the higher ups before Trevion hugged and kissed her head.

Mercedes: Your turn babe.

Trevion: Yeah it is, how about we pop a couple of cold ones after tonight?

Mercedes: Sounds like a plan.

Trevion left for the arena as he was war ready for his Hell in a Cell Match with Drew McIntyre; After the cell was lowered, the most physical war had begun. After near 40 minutes with tables broken, kendo sticks absolutely destroyed, one of the cell walls being punched through, Drew and Trevion would plunge through the announce table. The Terminator and Man of War sold it perfectly but once Trevion got the Scotsman back within the confines of the Hell in a Cell, he wound up for his Last Chancery hold known as Destiny's Wrath, McIntyre would somehow wiggle his way free and deliver the Glasgow Kiss Head-butt which rocked the hometown hero and Drew would seal the deal with a Claymore Kick with a steel chair to become the Universal Champion, the image of Drew's boot standing over the fallen body of Trevion before walking out of the Hell in a Cell being burned into the WWE Universe. Mercedes, just being flat out concerned for the love of her life ran out to the arena bumping into Drew and got in the ring checking his condition as the monstrous structure was being lifted back into the arena rafters. Phase one of the Legit Destiny takeover of SmackDown and the planned Four Horsewoman feud were beginning to turn, all that waited was Survivor Series.

END OF CHAPTER EIGHT!!! I know I promised two chapters tonight, but tonight I was so focused on this one, I'll just do the next chapter tomorrow and the next Chosen Queen Chapter on Wednesday... I've also decided to decrease my workload, I'll be updating these two books while preparing for the new Carmella book coming out in December!! So I hope y'all enjoy this and I'll see you guys tomorrow!!!