The Honeymoon; Enjoying Each Others' Presence

It had only been a week since Mercedes and Trevion had said their I Do's to one another in the country-famous Cathedral Basillica in St. Louis, Missouri in front of all of their family, friends and co-workers. Given they had a 90-day Title Defense Clause as all WWE Champions were mandated, the newlywed couple decided to take advantage of the much deserved break by using the three week vacation they had planned by going to an Italian beach and resort as the weather was more than exemplary during this time of the year. They had just finished packing up their bags and had grabbed their passports as they readied themselves to be in each other's presence. Arriving in Italy after a near half-day flight, The Boss and the Limit-Breaker grabbed their bags and made it to their hotel which was named the Augustus Hotel. They entered and made it to the front desk where a nice man answered them.

Receptionist: Welcome to the Augustus Hotel; How may we be of service to you?

Trevion: Yeah, my wife and I made a reservation at this fine establishment; Under the last names Butler and Kaestner-Varnado?

Receptionist: Alright give me one second... Ah here we are, Mercedes Varnado and Trevion Butler?

Mercedes: That's us!

The receptionist smiled warmly and handed them two key cards.

Receptionist: Here you go you two; it seems you've also requested a penthouse suite with a beach view and that it was pet-friendly?

Trevion: Correct.

Receptionist: Alright a few more things; one room service is available 24/7, we have some great newlywed activities for a couple like you and we have breakfast from 7 A.M. all the way to Noon. Anything else you two would like to know?

Trevion looked at his wife and she shook her head no.

Trevion: Actually I think we're good for now thank you for the help.

Receptionist: No problem; your room number is Penthouse number 323. Third Floor and make a right as soon as you exit the elevator.

Mercedes: Alright come on honey.

They grabbed their bags and boarded the elevator as they began day one of twenty one on their honeymoon. After showering together and spending the day playing NBA 2K and Red Dead Redemption 2, the Legit Destiny couple fell asleep in each other arms. Soon a new day had risen over the European country as Mercedes kissed her hubby's cheeks and lips, waking him up from his slumber but unfortunately he fell asleep once again. Mercedes huffed but noticed her hand was on something hard. She pulled the blanket off of Trevion and saw he had some very impressive morning wood.

Smut Time!!

She licked her lips hungrily and began kissing and sucking on Trevion's neck which prompted him to wake and give her his full and undivided attention as they had a heated make-out session as the purple-haired beauty straddled him, his massive dick just resting between her plump and juicy ass.

Mercedes: You just sit there and let your wifey do her job okay?

She purred in his ear with that all-too innocent voice as he whispered in her ear.

Trevion: Do whatever you heart tells you to do... My dick has been very bad and it needs to be punished.

This made her extremely wet and she yanked his 10" dick from their underwear prison as began slurping and rolling her tongue up and down the shaft. Trevion wouldn't let her be the only one enjoying some oral and pulled her down to where he could have easier access to eating her out, as his tongue attacked her pussy sucking/nipping her clit and licking the wet, creamy coat that was beginning to stain her pussy.

Mercedes(moaning): Ohhhh my God, yes hubby just like that baby eat that pussy like you mean it!

Trevion smirk and stuck his entire mouth-tool into her seeping wetness as she flipped her hair and continued sucking, gagging and deep throating every of the BBC. After Trevion made her cum with his tongue, Mercedes wasted no turning around and sitting her ultra wet vagina down on him as she began bouncing her fat ass on all ten inches on and off the member as the Houston native sucked her D-cups breasts, sprinkling a hickey here and there. He began pounding her deep reaching as far as her abdomen. After roughly an hour and half, Mercedes collapsed on the bed having been cummed on, in her mouth, on her assets and titties and yes even in her pussy as she begged for it, as she was on protection and her period was on time before they left for vacation. Mercedes, whose hair curly purple hair was a mess got cleaned up and ordered herself and her man a couple massive cheeseburgers and a side of sea-salted fries and some delicious as fuck spaghetti. As they watched a few movies, Mercedes and Trevion DEFINITELY enjoyed their first fuck session as a married couple but lowkey Mercedes wished she wasn't on the pill. As much as she loved her job, something in her mind crept in to the thought that she wanted to be a mother. She didn't want to tell Trevion yet about her situation seeing as how WWE had long-term plans for her and her husband. Mercedes didn't know what to do, one thing was for sure, Mercedes Varnado-Butler always had a plan and knew how to execute it. One of the many reasons she called the Boss and had been a three-time Raw Women's Champion and the current incumbent of the SmackDown Women's Championship.

END OF CHAPTER FOURTEEN!