The Boss and Man Of Destiny

The tournaments for the vacant Universal and Raw Women's Championships were finally slated to begin with the finals of both tourneys occurring at Summerslam. Under the given circumstances both championships had to be vacated under the cause of injury, with former champions Roman Reigns suffering a torn ACL and Ronda Rousey suffering a broken kneecap. The playoffs featured the very best on both sides with the likes of Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan and in the brackets of the Universal Championship it boasted Drew McIntyre, Trevion Butler, Seth Rollins, Elias and a returning Dean Ambrose after his horrific torn Triceps injury. Monday Night Raw would begin its road to the Biggest Event of the Summer in the desert city of Phoenix, Arizona at the Talking Stick Resort Arena. Trevion arrived in his rental 2015 Chevy Malibu in the arena parking lot. As he grabbed the bags that contained his ring gear, he bumped into the person that had been most on his mind since his fateful talk with Stephanie McMahon, one of the Chosen One's higher ups.

Mercedes: OOF!!

Trevion: Oh man I didn't see you there! Are you okay?

Mercedes: Yeah I'm fine; Did anyone tell you feel like a ton of bricks--

She looked at the very handsome man she bumped into. She blushed and quickly gathered her focus.

Mercedes: I'm sorry but have we met before?

Trevion: No but I could change that after Raw goes off air.

Mercedes(smiling): Well you get to the point don't you?

Trevion: I've been told, the name's Trevion--

Mercedes: Wait Trevion? As in former NXT Champion and NXT Breakout Star Trevion Butler?? That Trevion Butler?!?

Trevion: Yeah I'm that Trevion Butler; I didn't know the Sasha Banks was a fan of "The Man of Destiny".

Mercedes: When you're deemed the future of WWE, you're bound to attract a couple of fans.

Trevion: But you're Sasha Freaking Banks, Former NXT Women's Champion, Four Time Raw Women's Champion and you were ranked Number two out of 50 women in 2016. If anybody should be a fan of the other, it should be me.

Mercedes: Stop you're gonna make me blush.

Trevion: Haha it's one of my many skills Mercedes; But I'm sure Stephanie told you of her plans for the both of us.

Mercedes: Yeah something on the lines of establishing us as some sort of babyface couple on Monday Night Raw.

Trevion: Exactly but are you sure you want to go through with this? I mean you're still going over that mess with Mikaze.

Mercedes: So Stephanie told you huh?

Trevion now feeling guilty admitted what Stephanie told him.

Trevion: Only about your divorce; I'm sorry about what happened with that bum he doesn't deserve you. I've been exactly where you're at now in terms of having a broken heart but that doesn't mean you should suffer. How about we go out and have a couple of steaks and beers after Raw is over?

Mercedes: Are you asking me on a date?

It was now the 21-year old's turn to blush.

Trevion: I mean it doesn't have to be one if you don't--- I mean I want to take you out---

Mercedes just giggled and smiled.

Mercedes: Relax sweetheart I'm just messing with you I'd love to explore the Valley of the Sun with you. Provided you're driving of course.

Trevion: Well duh, anything for the Legit Boss!

Mercedes: Great see you there!

She kisses the Houston native on his cheek as she proceeded to the arena's security measures.