A Legit Date Night

After Monday Night Raw had finally wrapped its show in Phoenix, Arizona, Mercedes and Trevion left for Donovan's Steak and Chop House which had long been considered one of the best steakhouses in all of Phoenix. As the two main event talents of the Red Brand were in the car, the Cali native toyed with the radio until she found a song from her cousin Ray J the song that was known as "One Wish".

Mercedes: Oh yeah this is my jam!!!

Trevion: I didn't know you listened to Ray J.

Mercedes: Well given he's my cousin, I'm one of his biggest supporters.

Trevion: Hold up, you're cousins with Ray J?

Mercedes: That and also Brandy and-

Trevion: The legendary Snoop Dogg; I saw the entrance at Mania 32 plus all the other Snoop related moments he's had. I'm still thinking about the time he beat the shit outta Chavo all those years ago.

Mercedes started to laugh.

Mercedes: Yeah when he's not getting high as hell, Snoop is definitely a fun person to be around. Oh the hell with it he's always fun to be around minus the weed.

Trevion: I'd like to meet him one day could you arrange that?

Mercedes: Play your cards and we'll see. But what about you, got any famous celebrity family members?

Trevion: Would Montana of 300 count?

Mercedes: You mean the Rap God of Fly Guy Entertainment?

Trevion: Yeah Tony is my cousin and his sons and daughter are my nephews and niece. He's got another girl on the way in a couple of months with his lady. Tony Jr. is playing youth basketball and Ky'Air is following his big brothers' footsteps.

Mercedes: So are you good a rapper as Tony is.

Trevion: HAHAHAH... Oh hell no, I know my place I leave the bars to Montana and FGE; I let me fists do any sort of rapping in the ring.

Mercedes just giggled at her co-workers antics as they pulled up to the valet in front of the steakhouse. Trevion let Mercedes out of the car and handed the keys to the valet. As they entered the restaurant on reservations. As the waiter took their drinks and came back with some wine, Trevion ordered himself a 20 ounce Porterhouse steak dressed in peppercorn sauce with fried calamari as his side dish. Mercedes started off with a Caesar salad with her main entrée being a 10 ounce filet mignon steak with the side of a jumbo shrimp cocktail. As they begin to dig in they got to know each other better as the dinner progressed.

Mercedes: So you're from Houston am I right?

Trevion: Yeah my mom's from San Antonio and my father's from Dallas so it's definitely awkward when the NBA Playoffs come around; She roots for the Spurs, he's a Maverick fan for life and I've been a Houston Rockets fan for as long as I can remember. Then I occasionally root for the Astros and I really believe they have a chance to win it all this year. The team is really motivated after what happened with Hurricane Harvey.

Mercedes: Yeah that was horrible what happened in your hometown but it's also amazing what you and J.J. Watt did to help with the relief efforts.

Trevion: It's amazing how quickly a city bands together in the face of adversity; Joplin back in 2011, Moore in '99 and '13, Katrina in '05 and my city earlier this year. Okay let's lighten the mood, if you weren't a WWE Superstar what do you think your career would be?

Mercedes: I don't know I always wanted to be a wrestler and I wanted to emulate my idol Eddie Guerrero. But if I weren't with WWE, I'd probably be a teacher at my old high school back in Colorado. What about you?

Trevion: If I wasn't kicking ass in WWE, I'd probably be in the NBA doing the same thing as a combo guard. I still got the jumper and ankle-breaking ability when I was at Kentucky.

Mercedes: Pamela and Gionna told me you were an All-State basketball player in New Jersey and Texas. What changed your mind?

Trevion: Well in addition to playing basketball and football, I was an All-American wrestler and just always had a passion for the artwork it takes to stay at the top.

Mercedes: My, my we have another Dolph Ziggler on our hands don't we?

Trevion: Dolph and I maybe cut from the same cloth but I know how to keep my ego in check. So about Pamela, what the hell was that storyline they were thinking of? I wanted something similar to the masterpieces you two crafted but they tried putting you both in a love storyline?

Mercedes: God don't remind of that; it was especially annoying due to the fact that she's engaged to Aaron and I was married at the time. It's time like that I can't help but pray that Stephanie, Shane and Hunter take over sooner and Vince goes to the XFL.

Trevion: I'm still stunned it took them this long to put you back into title contention, I mean you're one of WWE's Four Horsewomen for crying out loud.

Mercedes: Well I felt like I kind of deserved it.

Trevion: What're you talking about?

Mercedes: Even though I'm one of the more popular faces on Raw, my attitude tends to get the better of me. This one time at the airport while I was taking with some adoring fans, some creepers let's just say made me a bit more uncomfortable. When I told these two bozos to leave they complained that I wasn't no idol to little girls, I was abrasive and venomous at that. Hence why I got so much heat from the authority figures. Why do you think whenever I've won the Raw Women's Championship I never have been able to defend it successfully?

Trevion: Man I'm sorry Cedes I didn't know you had it so rough girl.

Mercedes: It's alright I just needed to vent.

Just as he stared into the California natives' brown irises and she stared back at his hazel eyes, the waitress returned with the check cutting off the romantic ambiance of the moment the two WWE Superstars were having. Needless to say Trevion paid the full price of their dinner and took a bottle of wine for his wine collection back home in Houston. Mercedes linked her arm with Trevion's as they approached the valet again. The Houston native gave the man a twenty dollar tip for his diligence and hard work. As they sped off, Mercedes took a picture of Trevion and herself.

@sashabankswwe- Thanks for picking me up when I was feeling down, and for an amazing dinner you're a very caring soul @TJBUTLERWWE ❤️💕💯 #BOSSThings #WhatAGentleman

667,563 Likes

Comments:

@alexa_bliss_wwe- Get 'em Boss!!!

@ItsBayleyWWE- AWWW LOOK AT MY BEST FRIEND!!!! 😍😍😍💕💕

@yaonlylivonce- You both are so adorable!!!!! 😭❤️

END OF CHAPTER FOUR!!!! Hope you guys enjoy this latest installment of Legit Destiny and I dedicate this chapter to all my friends including WantedByAmbrose and xheelbellas who as many of you now know have been the victims of heinous hate accounts.... Now said accounts have since been shut down but if you ever feel attacked, bullied or disrespected don't take that shit from anyone, you stand up for yourself and don't ever be afraid to tell your friends about your situation. Thank you guys and I'll see you later!!!