Bank On New Champions/Summerslam

With each passing moment, Summerslam was closely approaching for the Raw and SmackDown elite. This couldn't be any truer for the newly established power couple of Sasha Banks and Chase Destiny. Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado was excited for the opportunity presented to her. After being on the sidelines for most with 2017 with a neck injury and concussion related symptoms, Mercedes was on the precipice of becoming a 5-time women's champion, all that stood in her way from that goal was her best friend in the entire world, Pamela Martinez best known as Bayley who was seeking her second reign as Raw Women's Champion. Of course with SmackDown currently having one of its best slow burning feuds in Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair, the two other respective Horsewomen of WWE, Creative decided to take the same approach with Banks and Bayley with a frustrated Hugger absolutely destroying the Boss seemingly fracturing the famed NXT Faction even further after Banks would win her fifth championship. On the other side for the new man in her life, Trevion would have much more difficult odds at the Biggest Party of the Summer as he would be facing heated rival Drew McIntyre, closest friend Finn Balor and respected adversary Elias for the Universal Championship in a fatal four way No Holds Barred match. But for now the power couple were relaxing in the comfort of Trevion's custom built and inspired Kia Stinger which Mercedes had bought for him to celebrate their near one-month anniversary as they drove from the Live event located in Jacksonville and to the location of last Raw before Summerslam in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Mercedes(sighing happily): This is the life babe.

Trevion: What the fact that we're on the cusp of being the true power couple in WWE? Or the spending quality romantic ride along with each other?

Mercedes: More or less the quality time with each other Tre, but the potential championship scene is an extra bonus!

Mercedes wrapped her hand around Trevion's spare hand as she began singing with her angelic voice.

Trevion: I didn't know you were such a great singer baby.

Mercedes shrugged and laughed

Mercedes: There are lot of things you don't know about me Trevion... outside of being a huge Eddie Guerrero fan and being Snoop's cousin, there's nothing really that interesting about me.

Trevion: Non-sense, you're Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado; you're not just my amazing and sexy ass girlfriend, you're a kick-ass WWE Superstar, one of the four WWE Horsewomen, and an inspiration to more than a million little girls.

Mercedes cracked a small smile and kissed Trevion's cheek.

Mercedes: Thanks babe you really know how to cheer a girl up.

Trevion: Well that's my job or I wouldn't be a very good significant other.

She playfully punches him on the arm as they continue the drive towards Charlotte. They arrive at the hotel where she began jumping on the bed which was ultra soft to which Trevion responded with a hearty laugh.

Trevion: What are we, five years old?

Mercedes: If only it means you get up here and join me, then yes that's exactly what I am!

Trevion chuckled taking his shoes off and jumping on the bed with Mercedes.

Mercedes: Woo-hoo!

Trevion laughed and smacked Mercedes' ass.

Mercedes: Yipe!

She then landed in his arms, smiling.

Mercedes: Hey there.

Trevion smiled back kissing her head.

Trevion: Hey there.

Mercedes licked her lips hungrily to which Trevion jokingly gulped.