The One Where Mercedes Gets Hitched

With WrestleMania having wrapped up another incredible year, WWE superstars now resumed normal activities without the grand pressure of The Show of Shows looming over them. This included interviewers, commentators and other backstage personnel. WWE Champion Chase Destiny, real name Trevion Alexander Butler and his fiancée Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado best known around as SmackDown Women's Championship Sasha Banks loved their position on the Blue Brand post-Mania but their were plenty of other reasons to be blessed, mainly the fact that they were engaged to be married in the summer. While they were ecstatic to be closing in on the wedding day in late June, they were still in the thick of their wedding planning as WrestleMania had thrown a wrench in the fast moving process. Mercedes had been feverishly sending out wedding invites to their closest friends and families while Trevion had been vetting out numerous churches, beaches and parks to hold the marquee wedding. They took a break from their strenuous activities, Trevion playing with the Boss's hair as she hummed quietly.

Mercedes: Hopefully this'll be the last time I ever plan for a wedding; This shit is so stressful.

Trevion: I agree, wedding planning basically takes months off your life. But at least we're getting it out the way right.

Mercedes: Yeah; so top three spots to hold our wedding and go!

Trevion: The Bahamas, Hawaii and Italy.

Mercedes: I've always wanted to explore the Italian culture and get my luau on.

Trevion: Alright invitations have been sent right babe?

Mercedes smiled while fiddling with her new engagement ring.

Mercedes: Yes Trevion, we've got a star studded cast coming; I've got Pam as the Maid of Honor whereas Ashley, Rebecca, Gionna and Alexis are the Bridesmaids. What about you?

Trevion: Fergal as the best man; Darius, Brandon, Allen and Colby as the groomsmen. This wedding is gonna be fucking legendary on June 24th, 2019 when Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado marries become Mrs. Trevion Butler.

Mercedes: Make that Mercedes Varnado-Butler, I'm dropping the Kaestner out; it's just my middle name anyhow.

Trevion: Well it doesn't matter what your name is, I'm just happy to be marrying the love of my life.

Mercedes: I've been thinking the same way Trevion; I thought I was ready for marriage the first time but now I realized I am indeed ready for it, I was just married to the wrong person. Now I'm convinced that God has done me justice with you as my future husband.

Trevion kissed Mercedes on her head and the two had a steamy make-out session which then entailed Trevion carrying his Legit Boss to the bedroom for some 'extracurricular' activity. Three hours later Mercedes and Trevion's hair had been disheveled of course Trevion opted to go with dreadlocks as his new style as Mercedes traced circles around his shredded chest as the blanket covered their nude bodies.

Mercedes: I don't think I'll ever get tired of having rough sex with you; It's literally the only time where I can bring out the true freak in me and I allow myself to be dominated.

Trevion soon developed a evil smile on his face before he dived under the blankets and began pleasuring Mercedes once again.

Mercedes: Oh fuck daddy, eat that pussy like you mean it!

Trevion held her legs still as he devoured her pussy like a madman. She moaned so loudly, Trevion actually feared the neighbors who had twins would wake up. But then again they weren't exactly their kids so he didn't give a damn.

Mercedes: YES DADDY, PLEASE SHOVE YOUR ENTIRE TONGUE DEEP INSIDE MY CREAMY PUSSY!!!! I'M GONNA CUM!!!

Trevion heard her and he continued slurping until she finally climaxed all over his tongue. Satisfied with the result, Trevion popped out from under the blanket and smiled mischievously while kissing her passionately. Mercedes kissed him back while giggling like a girl who had an obsessive crush on someone in the third grade. Mercedes was definitely looking forward to her second wedding with her amazing fiancé of two and a half months.