Back To Work; Open Challenges Baby!!

Back in their residence of Houston, Texas after a three week vacation which doubled as the honeymoon for SmackDown Women's Champion Sasha Banks ala Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado and WWE Champion Chase Destiny ala Trevion Butler. The couple, while they enjoyed their time away from the chaos that was World Wrestling Entertainment or WWE. They brought their bags into the manor after the drive from the airport and were immediately greeted by their puppy Echo and Mercedes' mother Judith who gave them both near bonecrushing

Judith: Trevion! Mercedes! Welcome back from the honeymoon?

Trevion: Overall it was relaxing, plenty of sunlight, beaches, Italian cuisine and culture...

Mercedes: Plenty of sex...

Trevion laughed

Trevion: Yeah that too, but let's not in front of your mom.

Judith: Oh please Trevion, it's alright she gets her high drive from m--

Trevion: LA LA LA NOT LISTENING YOU TWO!

The mother/daughter tandem laughed their asses off after mentally scarring the Texas native and Mercedes kissed him passionately.

Mercedes: I take it our little demon wasn't too much trouble for you mom?

Judith picked Echo up as the female husky mix lapped her face with wet kisses.

Judith: Oh no Echo was an absolute angel towards me; might've been because I fed her bacon a couple times.

Mercedes: Oh come here puppy-wuppy.

She took the 10-month old puppy from her mother as Echo turned her happiness towards her adoptive mother, ecstatic that her parents were back from what seemed like an away trip for forever. The Legit Boss handed her to the Limit-Breaking Texan who adopted her back during the holidays. After setting Echo down, Judith pulled Mercedes aside for a heart to heart.

Judith: So how're you enjoying your second marriage so far dear daughter of mine?

Mercedes: Well it's a whole lot better than the first marriage that's for sure. Mikaze was not only selfish as hell, he wouldn't even let me breathe in terms of being with friends. With Trevion it's the exact opposite, I don't have to worry about being smothered. Plus those 10 inch third leg he's got really helps if I'm in a crappy mood. Point is, I thought I was happy with Mikaze, but I clearly wasn't. I've got Trevion who has treated me like nothing except a queen and I've treated like the king he deserves to be treated as.

Judith: Well have you ever thought about having kids?

Mercedes looked at her mother with a blank expression.

Mercedes: I- I don't know... no... yes... I mean I'm happy where I am within the company but having kids with Trevion has definitely crossed my mind.

Trevion: As it has mine..

They jumped, startled after the 22-year old snuck up on them.

Mercedes: How long have you been standing there?

Trevion: About three minutes; I cleaned out Echo's room but I couldn't help but overhear you two.

Judith: Well what about dear son-in-law of mine; Ever thought about having kids soon?

Trevion: I mean it's inevitable that your beautiful daughter and I will have babies, but I just think I'm going to wait for her and when WWE just doesn't have anything lined up. We're champions at the moment and for the foreseeable future so those plans have pushed back for now.

Mercedes got up from the couch and hugged her towering husband compared to her height.

Mercedes: Just say the word my charming king and I'll stop the birth control.

Trevion: I like the idea of having kids with you baby girl, but I want to continue these magical reigns we've earned; that is until Vince gets sick of us.

She snorted and laughed.

Mercedes: Yeah like that'll ever happen.

Judith: Well it was nice house and puppy-sitting for you guys, but I have my own life to live; I love you Mercedes and you too Trevion, take care the both of you.

Mercedes: Thanks mom!

Trevion: Take care, Ms. Varnado.

They hugged it out and she left their manor, leaving them to their thoughts about the possibility of having kids in the middle of their prime as WWE Superstars. One thing was for sure, Mercedes and Trevion were interested in the prospect of having a couple of Limit Breaking Boss babies possibly in the event either of them was injured or if WWE didn't have a plan for them.

Soon they flew out from Houston to Seattle for the upcoming SmackDown Live as the build towards WWE's Extreme Rules pay-per-view. According to the higher, WWE wanted to execute a four-way rivalry between Mercedes, Ashley, Shayna and Macey in the first fatal four way Women's Extreme Rules match whereas Trevion would begin once-in-a-lifetime rivalry with EC3, Shinsuke Nakamura and recent graduate from 205 Live Mustafa Ali. Trevion and Mercedes traveled to the Key Arena from the hotel they were situated in and went to their private locker room. Mercedes wore the gear that she had from the Royal Rumble while Trevion, a huge anime and comic-book fan, had gear that had colors eerily similar to that of Superman's outfit. After delivering a promo and accepting an open challenge from Ember Moon which resulted in Mercedes winning a near 5-star match, the three challengers for her title with Evans dropping her with the Woman's Right, Baszler putting the Classiest Woman in the Kirifuda Clutch and the second generation talent delivering Natural Selection only for the Boss to deliver the Bank Statement on Flair. Trevion, who was in gorilla at the time of the brawl outside, kissed his wife and left to pander the fans of the WWE with a heartfelt promo before issuing an open challenge which was accepted the hulking form and mass known as Lars Sullivan. After about 20 minutes, Trevion had put away the Freak by using all of his momentum against him and used his electric striking ability, finally capitalizing with a superkick and ripcord knee strike. As Trevion made it to his feet to celebrate wit his WWE Championship, the same thing that had happened to Mercedes happened to her husband as his opponents each hit their finishers on one another with Mustafa standing tall after delivering the 054 and holding the WWE Championship over his head. One thing was for sure, Extreme Rules was looking very promising.

END OF CHAPTER FIFTEEN!!!