Destined Christmas

When the snow comes down in December, you know exactly what time it is. That's right Christmas week!! For what it was worth while Trevion was born on the Fourth of July, the 23-year-old absolutely found Christmas to be one of his most favorite holidays. The bonus of this particular Christmas however was that he would spending it for the first of hopefully many holidays with his beautiful purple-haired girlfriend of the past five months, Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado. With less than a week before December 25th, Trevion and Mercedes were sleeping peacefully together in master bedroom of their Houston mansion when the 6 a.m. alarm woke up the Boss and Man of War much to their chagrin.

Trevion: Noooo.... it's 6 A.M.!

Mercedes giggles while turning off the alarm and goes back to laying with Trevion.

Trevion: Much better; I love wanting to get up but when our bodies are melded together like this, I just don't want to get up at all.

Mercedes kisses his lips repeatedly before straddling him.

Mercedes: I echo those sentiments loud and clear babe but we've got to get the Christmas decorations up and running, we've been putting them off for awhile.

Trevion runs his hand through his hair before kissing Mercedes and laying her on the bed whilst he tickled her all over. Mercedes laughed while fidgeting.

Mercedes: S-Stop that ti-tickles!!!

Trevion laughed while he picked his lady up and let her down so she could get her slippers and robe on her slender body.

Trevion: Ok how about we get some breakfast and we deal with the decorations afterwards?

Mercedes: So long as you let me help you cook, I'll follow your lead.

Trevion smiles and they walk into the massive kitchen as Mercedes pulled out some eggs, milk, bacon and different seasonings. He soon wrapped his muscular arms around his girlfriend's slender frame kissing her hair and neck.

Trevion: Hmmm.... based on what I'm seeing I predict you're wanting waffles, an omelette and bacon.

Mercedes kissed his cheek and smiled warmly.

Mercedes: Well someone has definitely has my attention and knows me so well.

Trevion: Well it's my job to know everything about my smoking hot girlfriend, who already knows everything about me.

Mercedes: Speaking of which, we still need to figure out where we're taking that all expenses paid vacation to since we won Mixed Match Challenge.

Trevion: Well I always wanted to go to the Bahamas or Italy; it's ultimately up to you Mercedes. Where do YOU want to go?

Mercedes rubbed her chin...

Mercedes: Well I always wanted to go to the Bahamas or Aruba as a little girl.

Trevion: Then the Bahamas it is baby girl... just remember to pack your sexiest bikinis and I'll wear my sexiest swimwear.

Mercedes laughs while she stirred her soon to be omelette.

Mercedes: Trevion you don't gotta ask to fuck me in the Bahamas, having sex with you is one of my favorite things when I'm not tapping people out in the ring.

Trevion: That's a relief, sleeping with you just happens to be one of my favorite things as well when I'm not twisting people into pretzels.

Mercedes began putting peppers and bacon into her omelette while Trevion began making his famous apple-spice waffles, placing the batter which had apple dices and cinnamon spice into the waffle iron. In total Trevion had made about ten waffles and the heavenly smell of cinnamon penetrated the kitchen. After their breakfast which saw Mercedes sat in Trevion's lap as they ate together was capped off, Mercedes and Trevion got the Christmas decorations out with the Boss decorating the tree they had cut down a week ago, and Trevion decorating the outside of the house with the floatable Santa Claus and Reindeer, Christmas lights around the front and side of the manor and the final pieces were light up candy canes and gingerbread men. The Man of War came into the house to see Mercedes putting the finishing touches on the tree with the symbolic star being the last part. Mercedes was having trouble given her short frame got some support from boyfriend as he lifted her on his shoulder to which she laughed and put the star on the top of the tree. Right now the power couple were drinking some eggnog while watching a Christmas special of their common favorite, The Peanuts.