A Proposal To Remember

The Road to WrestleMania was in full swing; After successful showings for both Raw and SmackDown at Elimination Chamber and Fastlane which saw Royal Rumble Winners Sasha Banks and Chase Destiny challenging SmackDown main champions Sonya Deville and Samoa Joe. With less than five weeks to the Super Bowl of Sports Entertainment, Mercedes made her intentions made clear to become the third person to hold both the Raw and SmackDown Live Women's Championship behind fellow Horsewoman Charlotte Flair and chief rival Alexa Bliss after Elimination Chamber by putting Deville in the Bank Statement after she retained inside the demonic structure. For Trevion, he waited until Fastlane after the WWE Championship match between Daniel Bryan, Samoa Joe, A.J. Styles and The Miz to make his challenge clear. After Joe had put Miz to sleep via a quick snatch and grab with Coquina Clutch, Tre stared at the WrestleMania sign in the arena and back at Joe's WWE Championship as if to say "keep it warm for me because I'm taking it at WrestleMania". But Trevion was dealing with another matter at hand, this time directly with his personal life. He was at an all-time happiness with Mercedes and he was ready to take the next step with her. That's right the Limit Breaker was ready to propose to the Boss. After telling his and her closest friends the exciting the news, they decided to keep it between them and cover their tracks so the Cali native had no idea what was coming for her. Trevion had taken Alexis, her husband Matt and Pamela with him so they could go ring shopping.

Alexis: Thanks for taking us out with you Trevion; I know how important this is to you.

Matt: Lexi's right mate, I could tell the last couple of weeks you were thinking about proposing to Mercedes. We want to make sure your proposal goes off without any hiccups.

Trevion: Thanks guys I really appreciate you taking time out to help me out.

Pamela: As much as you've helped us out in the past Limit Breaker, it's time we banded together and help you find the perfect ring for Mercedes.

Trevion smiled at his closest friends and Matt. At first the two didn't get along but when they found out they had common interests such as fishing and storm chasing, The Best Kept Secret and the Man of War quickly became best friends, with the latter even serving as Matt's best man for his and Lexi's wedding back in January. Matt felt it was only right to help Trevion get his time at the altar.

Trevion: Alright first things first is Mercedes into big diamond rings or medium sized karat rings?

Pamela: Well when she was first married, she had about a 35 karat diamond ring.

Trevion: So a large sized ring got it; okay does she have a favorite colored diamond or preference?

Alexis: Well she's a huge fan of the colors emerald green, purple, sapphire and golden yellow.

Trevion: Alright and finally what's the best place to propose in the state of California?

Everyone thought long and hard about Mercedes' favorite spots in her birth state until Pamela came up with one.

Pamela: What about the Six Flags Magic Mountain? Make all of her dreams come true; she'll never admit it but Mercedes loves Six Flags. Always has since she was a little girl and her cousin Snoop would take her whenever she had a break from school.

Trevion: Hey you're right Mercedes has always been enamored with Looney Tunes and since they're like the mascots for Six Flags it'll be the perfect place to pop the question to her. Plus it helps that we're season pass holders. Okay we got our plan, let's go in here and get myself an engagement ring for my Legit Boss.

The friends entered the Kay Jeweler store inside the mall and are welcomed by a beaming presence

Jeweler: Hello and welcome to Kay Jeweler's; how are you today?