To The Extreme!

It was that time of the month for the superstars of WWE to take their talents to the absolute extreme... Extreme Rules was right around the corner and with the event in Miami, Florida and so our favorite couple of the Boss and Limit-Breaker were on a flight to the Sunshine State along with fellow superstars like the Revival, The Riott Squad, among others. Mercedes looked out of the airplane window to see the sky view of downtown Miami. She then turned to see her husband listening to his music and she lightly kissed him on the cheek to get his attention and she succeeded as he took his earphones out.

Trevion: What's up Mercedes-Benz?

Mercedes: Nothing we just entered Miami, take a look.

Trevion looked out down the window to see the bustling nightlife that Miami had been notoriously known for. He saw the sun beginning to set over the Atlantic Ocean and looked at some of the signature places of Miami; Biscayne Boulevard and The American Airlines Arena, the mansion of the late, great fashion designer Gianni Versace and all the various nightclubs the bustling town had to offer.

Trevion: You know I always wanted to go clubbing in Miami and nightfall hasn't really settled in yet... wanna go clubbing with a few friends?

Mercedes: Sure why not; I could get Fergal and Pamela along with some others and throw you an early birthday party!

Trevion: I'm absolutely down; ever since WWE switched up Money in The Bank and Extreme Rules; I now get at least a few days to be ready, plan my gear in advance and hit the gym with my super sexy wife.

Mercedes: You're so corny Trevion it's absolutely adorable. Remind me just how lucky I am.

Trevion pulled her into a heated kiss, while she unbuckled her seatbelt and slithered into his lap. His hand found his way towards the inside of her shirt and Mercedes teasingly batted his hand down.

Mercedes: As much as I want to turn this into an R-rated scene, we've got to grab our bags and get to the hotel. You did say you wanted to go clubbing didn't you?

Trevion: Oh don't worry there'll be plenty of time to get kinky; come on to the hotel we go and then exploring Miami!

Mercedes and Trevion grabbed their bags from baggage claim including their WWE and SmackDown Women's Championships from the contents of their suitcases. As soon as they exited the airport, fans were lined up waiting for the arrival of the superstars. This was more or less the case with Trevion and Mercedes who waded their way through the ravenous sea of people, taking pictures, signing shirts and posters before making their way through the crowd en route to the rental car field. After checking in with people they were handed the keys to a rental 2017 Ford Focus. After making it to the hotel, they switched into some more suitable clothing for the nightlife scene. They had texted some other couples they've come to know in WWE. They entered a swanky and upbeat club where it was very lively. People were grabbing drinks, there had been a different variation of music from genres of pop, hip-hop, and country music... Mercedes and Trevion entered hand in hand when Alexis and Matt flagged them down.

Matt: There they are the most powerful couple in all of WWE!

Mercedes: I wouldn't say that Matt but thanks it really feels good to be back on top of the world.

Trevion: By the way congrats on finally making it to Raw; Alexis is exponentially happier since you're both on the same show.

Matt: Thanks mate, 205 Live was alright but I was always traveling with the SmackDown crew and it really put a strain on everything Lex and I have been working towards. Now the next thing is not doing anything stupid and getting buried before the main roster run even begins.