Chapter 1-God's offer

I can see a bright light around me and as the light disappears I can see an Old person wearing a white robe.
"Is this heaven?"(Zach)
"No you are not"(Old man)
"Then what is this place?"(Zach)
"This the gods realm i called your soul to this realm because you were able to sacrifice your life for a person who has still many years to live for and can contribute something great to humankind"(Old man)
"What do you mean by 'contribute something'?"(Zach)
"Basically it mean development of new medicine, or technology, in other terms advancing science"(Old man)
"So what will happen to me then?"(Zach)
"You will live a new and happy life in another world different from yours"(Old man)
"My life was already happy what's the difference?"(Zach)
"In the world that you will live your new life it has magic and monsters"(Old man)
"Magic?!... and monsters huh"(Zach)
When I heard the words magic and monsters it got me excited and depressed at the same time I mean im talking about monsters they could be really dangerous that they can kill me with ease.
"You don't have to worry about them because I will grant you powers so you can defend against them"(Old man)
"Okay but i have two requests can you please listen to it?"(Zach)
"Okay i'll listen to your requests"(Old man)
"My first request is can you please keep my family happy because I know that without me they will be sad"(Zach)
"And the second one?"(Old man)
"It is for you to keep me safe in the other world"
"Your requests sounds fair enough"(Old man)
"Thank you very much!"(Zach)
"I will send you to the other world now, but first lets check your stats and choose your race"(Old man)
"Okay show me my stats"(Zach)
Name:Zach Tempest
Age:19
Race:Human
Level:1
HP:230/230
MP:0/0
Strength:100
Agility:65
Intelligence:73
Stamina:89
Active skills:Cooking, Cleaning
Passsive skills:Disease resistance
Titles:None
"Your stats look normal no problems in it at all"(Old man)
"So can i choose my race now?"(Zach)
"Be patient Zach we have all the time in the world so no need to hurry"(Old man)
"Okay Old man"(Zach)
"That hurts my feelings"(Old man)
"Can you please show me the races?"(Zach)
'You just ignored it?!'(Old man)
'The Old man looks surprised just now what did I do to make him look so surprised?'(Zach)
"Okay i'll show you the races in that world"(Old man)