Chapter 45-Gods shall bow down

As my vision slowly restores, a message prompted me immediately.

Congratulations!, you have reached ????? Emperor Dragon God, being as one of the strongest, even on the dragon gods section, Gods shall bow down before your presence

"WTF?!" (Zach)

Gods shall bow down my ass!, am I a godly being now?!

"Congratulations Master!!, you've become stronger!!" (Moonlight)

"Is there any way to prevent the gods from bowing before me?!" (Zach)

"Oh, seems like master is a God now, let's celebrate!, and as for how to fix that, Master just needs to prevent his mana from leaking by using Magic God" (Moonlight)

"Thank god" (Zach)

'Cancel Morphing' (Zach)

I turned into a dragon of great size and felt stronger than before, it's as if my entire body is like a mountain, big, strong, and immovable.

"Master is doing well on using Magic God we cant even feel anything now!" (Moonlight)

"Thank God" (Zach)

"So now I'm gonna need to prepare for the next war" (Zach)

"About that Master, the one that you asked me to decipher, it tried to say "the devourers are coming", as for the last part I cant tell either it tried to say they are coming "early and stronger" or "easy but stronger"" (Moonlight)

"Damn, stronger huh?, guess I'll have to create robots early, is the time here slower than the time there?" (Zach)

"Yes, 100,000 seconds here is 1 second there, so Master has nothing to worry about" (Moonlight)

"Good, cause I'm gonna have to design loads of different machines to deal with them" (Zach)

"Moonlight, what kind of materials do we have?" (Zach)

"Uhm, since Master has reached God level, Master can now use materials from the God world, such as God metal and God wood, moreover the God mithril is 100× stronger than mana powered mithril" (Moonlight)

"Weird name but they're gonna be useful in the battle" (Zach)

"Start making that world and place Lvl 100 mines to get God mithril and God adamantite, were going to make a alloy of both metals, that metal would have the properties of mithril at the same time the properties of admantite" (Zach)

"Creating world....Glory....creating materials....creating environment.....creating world properties....process finished, world's name "Glory"" (Moonlight)

I entered Glory without hesitation and started placing factories where mithril and adamantite are made and then they are made into an alloy inside the alloy factory.

"Now..to design, first of all, the turrets, second the robots, third the stations" (Zach)

For the turrets that was easy I just had to use an ultra high-speed processor and ultra high-speed microscopic motors on the turrets and they were fast as f**k, including their shooting, turning, and targeting speed was extremely fast.

"Now that's finished, next are the robots" (Zach)

I used the same methods of making the robots, their parts are replaceable so that when a part of their body are badly damaged they can just return and have it replaced or just wait for the part to come to it.

The same parts were used, like the processors and motors were used, now the have human like movement unlike those golems that had weird movements and the movements were pretty slow and rusty