Chapter 5-Cheat skill

Gained 10,287 Exp
Levelled up to lvl 8

I levelled up to lvl 8 with just one monster
"I though that old man said the monsters here was extremely strong, I guess he was wrong"(Zach)
I was able to defeat the monster with ease and I think I will be able to defeat 8 to 9 of them.
"How do I use my skill?"(Zach)
"You just need to touch the dead target and say the name of the skill in your mind"(Old man)
"What the?!, Old man where did you come from?!"(Zach)
"Up here of course, I've seen your battle and it seems like I have underestimated you"(Old man)
"Yes you did and how do i activate the skill?"(Zach)
"I said that a while ago didn't I, you just have to touch the dead target and say the name of the skill in your mind"(Old man)
"Ok,(Copy)"(Zach)

Acquired 'Dash'

So this is the skill that the monster used to charge at me.
"This skill is nice"(Zach)
"You can use it over and over on the dead body but you have to be quick or the skill will be released and destroyed"(Old man)
"Ok so i'll need a lot of Mp huh"(Zach)
And the old man is away again, well he is watching me so I guess he will know how im doing now.
"And I forgot to tell you something"(Old man)
"Son of a!"(Zach)
"You again!, stop popping out of nowhere!"(Zach)
"And you should start getting used to it!"(Old man)
Seriously this guy! why does he always come out of nowhere and he does have a point if he will keep on doing that I need to get used to it.
"Ok so what did you forget to tell me?"(Zach)
"When you level up you gain Status points in short SP and you can use it to increase your stats like strength or stamina"(Old man)
"So its like a game but in real life"(Zach)
"Correct! and you must choose what you want to increase and if you want to be fast go full ham on agility if you want to be strong go full ham on strength"(Old man)
"Ok so can I go now? I want to do something"(Zach)
"Ok I will leave you to do your own thing"(Old man)
Finally he left and I need to get used to it soon or I will be startled everytime he comes and also I need to cook this meat.