Chapter 48-The researcher

While I was travelling on the forest of illusions I found a ghoul walking.

"?" (Zach)

I hid my presence and snuck on it's back to hit it with a dagger.

"No damage huh?" (Zach)

"Guess I'll have to use magic then" (Zach)

I manipulated the mana surrounding us and dissipated the mana that the ghoul had.

"Graah!" (Ghoul)

The ghoul died, as to how it died, ghouls are mainly made of mana and a tiny bit of their retained soul, but they are corrupted with dark magic, so light magic will destroy them effectively.

Since no one knew that ghouls are made of mana, they only use light magic to kill them, but by manipulating the mana inside them, they will die without a doubt.

"It's like they're old piles of batteries" (Zach)

You could absorb their mana so kill them or just dissipate them, but absorbing their mana is way more better as when you're in a fight you can use the mana that you absorbed.

"So if I could make a weapon that could absorb mana, that would be useful" (Zach)

"Back to Glory again" (Zach)

So I upgraded the nano machines so that they could absorb mana whenever I want to.

Meaning I had to adjust the enchanting and programming facilities.

"God, why is this so much work just for comfort?" (Zach)

I had been going here and there just to upgrade the nano machines.

I had fun making things cause they came from my mind and was actually worth a try doing it.

"I'm going back outside, staying in Glory is too boring" (Zach)

I went outside Glory and started roaming around, just as I had walked a few meters I was immediately met with a scream from out of nowhere.

"Nooo!!!" (???)

I looked towards the direction of the scream and saw a fairy being chased by a crazed panther.

"This is why weak people don't live in a goddamn forest" (Zach)

As I had already experienced that one, I already knew that weak people wouldn't be able to survive within a day if you are not strong enough.

The bracelet I wore turned into a gun this invention is called a Bracelet gun as it is a bracelet that turns into a gun.

I was able to achieve this as I am now able to store a lot of nano machines by using space magic to store the other nano machines so that the creation wouldn't be bulky.

"Eat bullets you annoying black cat" (Zach)

I shot the panther and a bullet flew towards it, after getting near the panther the bullet activated a magic spell called "Combustion" and incinerated the panther.

"I-Im saved.." (Fairy)

The fairy fell down and let out a huge sigh of relief.

"So, why are you here?" (Zach)

The gun went back to the bracelet form, while I stood infront of her.

"I-I-I-I'm Laura, a-a fairy" (Laura)

"A fairy huh" (Zach)

"Well, good luck surviving" (Zach)

"W-Wait!" (Laura)