Chapter 2-God's blessing

"The worlds name is Talosheim and it has many races each race has their own kingdom but not all some of the races hide from the other kingdoms since they are afraid their children might be hunted and go extinct since their races are stronger and has the capability to kill a hundred people with ease"(Old man)
"Why didn't they just overpower them?"(Zach)
"Well they didn't want anymore problems than it is and they want to make their future a lot better"(Old man)
"What do you mean by 'future'?"(Zach)
"Well basically it means that they want the other races to treat them nicely than being treated as monsters"(Old man)
"I see I understand now why they hide and didn't just overpower them"(Zach)
"Good, and here's the list of the races"(Old man)

Humans
Elfs
Dwarves
Demons(Examples are goblins, ogres, slimes, treants, etc.)
Demi-Humans
Dragons
Fairies
Vampires

"Okay so let me see I choose dragon"(Zach)
"You sure about that? I though you would choose the human race since you yourself is a human"(Old man)
"Of course im sure about my choice the dragon option is way better since its stronger than most of the races"(Zach)
"Okay so next is blessings what blessing would you want?"(Old man)
"What do you mean by 'blessings'?(Zach)
"Its like a boost when you reincarnate or when you follow me but following me will only give you a much weaker blessing"(Old man)
"Oh I see so I think I will choose a blessing that will increase my speed strength and Stamina"(Zach)
"So you choose physical enhancement?"(Old man)
"Yes"(Zach)
"You can choose another one its a bonus since you've saved a person's life who can contribute greatly to humankind"(Old man)
"Wait so others can reincarnate too other than saving a person's life that can contibute greatly to humankind?"(Zach)
"Well yes they can but they are chosen randomly and they will be lucky or unlucky based on what will happen to them in Talosheim"(Old man)
"Ok"(Zach)
"What's the second blessing that you want?"(Old man)
"Something that can give me a talent on magic since it might be useful on that world"(Zach)
"Ok so you chose Magic enhancement"(Old man)
"Yes, and how strong will the boost be when a person gets a blessing from a god?"(Zach)
"Well it doesn't boost a person directly it boosts a person's speed on increasing it"(Old man)
"Ok, so will I be ok on that world?"(Zach)
"Depends on which path you go on"(Old man)
"I see then I already chose which path I will go to"(Zach)
"Ok well then lets send you to the Talosheim"(Old man)
The old man waves his hand then something bright appears on my feet and my vision blurs(again)and when my vision clears I see a lot of trees which means I am in a forest