Chapter 15-Visit

"If they decide to come back I better make a safe path for them 'Or else 'that' might happen again'"(Zach)
After deciding to make a clear path for them I started to clear monsters every day, even more than my usual daily hunt so I've been getting a lot of materials and meat, I've been levelling up Including my skills I even got some new skills while making a clear path for them for the past 2 weeks.
"...What will I do with these??"(Zach)
As I have a lot of meat and materials in my stock it has been piling up and I regretted to destroy my first storage room.
"Dammit, I guess I have no choice but to build it again"(Zach)
_________
After rebuilding(Correcting his own mistake) the storage room.
_________
"Finally!"(Zach)
"?, they're coming here now?!"(Zach)
So I hurriedly moved all the meat and materials to the storage room thankfully I had presence detection on almost all of the time, and its detection range is far so I would know if they were near me, so I was able to finish moving them on time.
"His house was around here right?"(Lizzy)
"I think so"(Adam)
"Hey! I'm here!"(Zach)
I said as I wave at them.
"Come inside, you guys must be tired"(Zach)
"Okay, also we were coming here to visit you"(Sam)
When I came near them they backed away.
"...Zach, stay away from us"(Sam)
"Why?"(Zach)
"You stink like hell"(Sam)
"Rude, I take a bath everyday"(Zach)
"What Sam says is true"(Lizzy)
"Very true"(Adam)
"Just wait here!"(Zach)
I took a change of clothes from the closet and ran to the nearest river and cleaned my self then came back.
"Now I'm not stinking right?"(Zach)
"Mostly but I can still slightly smell it"(Sam)
"That aside your clothing is much better than before"(Adam)
"Thanks"(Zach)
"Also here"(Sam)
Sam said as she gives me 3 weirdly shaped bottle, and a red colored crystal.
"What are these?"(Zach)
"What we gave you are, 3 lower grade mana potions, and a fire crystal."(Sam)
"Thanks, also what does these things do?"(Zach)
"The lower grade mana potion recovers your mana, and the fire crystal emits or makes a fire when you pour mana, it is typically used for cooking"(Adam)
"Ooh, that's quite useful! Thank you!"(Zach)
"No, we should be the one thanking you, you saved our lives after all"(Adam)
"No need to thank me, wouldn't it be natural to save a person who is in trouble?"(Zach)
"No it's not, people don't usually save someone and just let them leave without compensation"(Adam)
"Wow, that's one harsh things to do"(Zach)
"Yep, so Adam decided to give you something but he still feel like its not enough so I just said 'You can just give the rest later right?' so he will just give the rest in the future"(Lizzy)
"I'm sorry it wasn't enough as thanks for saving our lives but I promise in the future we can properly thank you"(Adam)
"It's all right it was what I wanted to do, I didn't need any compensation it was enough for me to see that the three of you are safe"(Zach)
"""......"""
'What's with this atmosphere?!'(Zach)
"So kind"(Sam)
"We will surely thank you properly!"(Adam)
Adam said while holding both of my hands.
"I want to be like you in the future*mumble* (mumbling that she will be kind like Zach and will have women around her)"(Lizzy)
"Well, there's no need to hurry I can patiently wait for it, but for now the three of you should just take your time and focus on making money for yourselves"(Zach)
"Okay!"(Adam)
"*nods*"(Sam)
"Okay"(Lizzy)
_______
After chatting for a while
_______
"Well we gotta go"(Lizzy)
"Be sure to take care of your selves, also thanks for the gift"(Zach)
"We will!"(Adam)
And we waved goodbye at each other.