Chapter 10-Golem

I ran as fast as I can towards the entrance(Exit) of the cave and I can still feel the golem following me.
After exiting the cave I looked around to see if the golem was still around.
"Where is that rock(monster/golem)?"(Zach)
And I felt something bind my legs.
"What the heck?"(Zach)
I looked below and see that my foot it covered in rocks.
"S**t"(Zach)
I saw the golem in front of me slowly walking towards me but every single step it takes, makes the ground shake a bit.
"Crap I gotta get out of this"(Zach)
I used all my strength to escape the bind. But every single time I break the rocks they just keep on coming back.
"(Dash),(Dash,(Dash),(Dash)"(Zach)
I used dash many times until I escaped the rocks and hit the golem it lost its balance and made a huge thud and at the same time it made a dent on the ground.
"I gotta use my tail if I want to kill this pile of rocks"(Zach)
And I used my tail to keep it down there and damage it and my legs got binded again by the rocks but I did not stop using my tail to attack it until I was able to break its legs and make a crack on its arms but I was slowly getting tired and stopped.
"Haah...hahh.haah.. this is so tiring"(Zach)
I looked back at the rock monster and saw its legs have returned and the cracks in its arms are gone.
"Are you kidding me?!"(Zach)
And the rock monster slowly tries to stand up but...
"I will not let you!!"(Zach)
And so I used my tail again but this time it was a bit easier I was able to break its legs quite easily and I targeted the arms and hit it with all I got until I broke it.
"Its kind of useful having regeneration as a passive skill, thanks to this I was able to recover my stamina quite easily and heal my wounds quickly"(Zach)
And again the rock monster recovered its legs and arms but its useless that now I know that the lost limbs it recovers will be weakened.
"Wait can I use dash to speed toward the way I am facing?"(Zach)
I tried going upwards and it did not go well I went upwards but I hit a branch face first and hurts a lot.
"Now that I know the skill lets me speed forward to the way I am facing lets try doing this"(Zach)
I went up using dash and went downwards using dash making me go faster going down and hit the golem making its torso crack and me getting a painful landing.
"It f**king hurts!"(Zach)
It really hurts not just because of me hitting the golem really hard but also because it made spikes around it piercing my body a little bit.
"F**k"(Zach)
I tried dodging the spikes that were coming towards me until the monster ran out of mana, after it stopped making those annoying spikes I used my tail that wasn't pierced by the spikes and hit the monster until its whole body cracked and destroyed leaving its remains(rocks) behind.

Gained 20897 exp
Levelled up to level 20
Due to defeating Golem(Boss) you have gained passive skill 'Hardened body'
Skill has successfully taken 'Transmutation' and 'Steel body'
_____________
If you guys don't want to read long explanations the skip this part.

If you guys are wondering why didn't the golem just use the rocks that were removed from its body, its because its skill 'Transmutation' level is not high enough to use or transmute the material that it originally had to recover its limbs.

Also zach's skill levelled up due to it defeating a Golem, the skill automatically activates if the enemy is something that when defeated its skill will be removed instantly, the golem is an example of it, the golem's skills will be removed instantly when killed or destroyed.