Chapter 7-Exploring

I woke up and stretched my limbs(including the wings and tail of course) and I felt much better but I still remember the horrible taste of the meat making me want to find a monster that looks like a chicken or a duck.
"I'll just explore the forest for a while then i'll hunt to get something to eat"(Zach)
If im correct I need to hunt three monsters a day meaning a total of 1095 monsters per year, 21 monsters per week, and 90 to 93 per month, seems like a lot of work but I need to do it to live, *Sigh*(mentally) seems like people in here does this kind of work to live huh.
"Well then lets explore and find a chicken or a duck so that I can eat it and might be more better than what I ate yesterday"(Zach)
I roamed around the forest for 15 mins then I found a monster and it looked like a boar and its tusks is huge as well.
"Try to hurt me if you can"(Zach)
I said in a taunting voice.
The boar charged at me with its head downwards(just a bit) ready to move its head upwards to stab me but it was slower than the monster that I encountered yesterday.
'What the heck its slow'(Zach)
was what I thought and so I just dodged it with ease but it wasn't able to stop and knocked down a tree with one hit.
"The heck?!"(Zach)
'It just knocked down a tree with one hit?!'(Zach)
And at that moment I said to my self to never underestimate the monsters on this forest.
"If I cant beat you in strength I can beat you with speed!"(Zach)
I ran towards the boar ready to slash it with my claws.
"Wow its skin is tough"(Zach)
The cut wasn't deep and I kept slashing on the huge boar while dodging its attack dodging the attack was easy but if I get hit by it im toast.
"Lets see you try to endure this!"(Zach)
I stabbed at the freshly made wounds and was able to hurt it greatly and the monster made a sound that sounded like a screech or a shout.
"Damn its annoying"(Zach)
And so I kept on targeting the wound until it died.
"Finally the sound stopped"(Zach)
Then I grabbed the corpse using my mouth since bringing it with my hand would just slow me down and brought it back to my temporary living place.