Chapter 13-Meeting humans

"That was so comfortable"(Zach)
After I woke up a notification popped up and said.

Skill Presence detection levelled up to level 6 while user was sleeping.
Presence detection is now able to make the user detect enemies around 2km.

"Nice, it levelled up 3 times while I was sleeping, now I might be able to hunt monsters quickly"(Zach)
After exiting my house I decided to hunt since my stock of meat was decreasing, I know eating meat all of the time is bad for my health but there's not even a single fruit or vegetable in this forest.
"Hunting went easier thanks to Presence detection"(Zach)
"Well I think I should start knowing how to make clothes or else I will just depend on mana to temporarily create one."(Zach)
I do know how to make a needle but the thread how do I find or make one?
'Well I can use transmute to make a thread from plants but the problems is my sewing skills they're practically horrible'(Zach)
"But I wouldn't know if don't try"(Zach)
So I collected plants and used transmute on them and made threads and for the cloth I used the skin that I got from the monsters that I've defeated though I wouldn't call them fabric since its not even one of it.
"Wow, my sewing skill is so damn horrible"(Zach)
I wore the clothes and looked at my reflection.
I fell down on all fours.
"I can't even make a decent food and now I can't make clothes?"(Zach)
And after a while I recovered and stood up while trying to cheer my self.
"I swear my skills will get better soon"(Zach)
"Ahhhh! Somebody help us!"(???)
"?!"(Zach)
When I heard a person screaming I hurriedly created an iron sword and I ran to where they were, they were far but the skill Presence detection was level 6 so I able to detect them from 4.5km away and went there as fast as I can thankfully my agility was high even if I'm on my human form.
"Take this!, Dash!"(Zach)
I used dash and stabbed the monster.
"Help...came?"(???)
"Yeah, yeah, stay away while I'm fighting this monster"(Zach)
"B-but..how about you?"(???)
"Just stay away!, do you want to get killed?!"(Zach)
""Y-yes!""
"Oh no you don't!, you're fighting me not them!"(Zach)
I stabbed one of its legs and made the monster slow down and it targeted me.
"F**k"(Zach)
And the monster charged at me while ready to bite me so I used the tree as a foothold to lift myself up and stab the monster on its back and hit it's spinal cord so now it's not able to move.
"You've messed with the wrong person"(Zach)
And I ended its life by slicing the monster on the neck.
_______
Well I made 2 chapters while I was drawing the house so was your boredom removed?