Chapter 51-Suprise

Another usual day, me toying with dangerous weapons.

"Heheheh, with this, will they even be able to reach me?" (Zach)

I had made "something" that is something like my trump card when all of my creations were ineffective against the different types.

If I remember Meran said there were different types of Devourers, since they have humanoid bodies, then there might be things like, archers, swordsmen.

I went out of Glory and immediately heard alarms ringing.

"Hmm?, why is there suddenly an alarm?" (Zach)

I used God's Eye to see what was happening.

"Not in here, meaning...." (Zach)

I looked down and saw a group of devourers, moreover, it was just as I thought, there were swordsmen, and a rogue?

"I wanna greet them" (Zach)

I went down and landed 10 meters away from them, of course I softened my landing using wind magic.

Soon after that, they started attacking me.

"Always no negotiation?, well, that's fine I guess" (Zach)

"SS, activate gravity field, 50x" (Zach)

|Affirmative|

They were struck with the gravity field, and it was 50 times the average gravity, meaning they were practically carrying 50 of themselves.

"Now, let me see where you came from" (Zach)

I copied his memories onto my storage device and watched it.

"How come?, it's a kingdom, a really large one....hmm, let's see...." (Zach)

"Shit, that's too close for comfort, they've expanded way too fast" (Zach)

The kingdom was way too large, if they decided to start a large scale expansion then they would reach the union in no time.

"I'll need to tell Meran" (Zach)

I went to her, I think she's used to this since she didn't shout.

"What now?" (Meran)

"This" (Zach)

I started to project a recording of the extracted memories.

A while later she seems to be thinking about what to do.

"Hmm, this is quite unsettling, they've got coverage of 2 places, air and ground, if only Sylph was here, she's got technology to cover 4 places, air, ground, underground, and water, this is quite problematic" (Meran)

"You think you'll be able to deal with them?" (Meran)

"Very much so, but I've just decided to tell you, just incase some were able to pass through me when defending" (Zach)

"Well then, I thank you for telling us, but we must start improving our weaponry as soon as possible" (Meran)

"Okay, I'll leave you to do your thing then" (Zach)

I teleported away, went to Glory, I then started to go create something that might help me defend.

"Hmm, if I could make something that could do this....and that....this should do it" (Zach)

I created another invention that could make large scale destruction of one side while protecting the other side.

"Welcome to the army, ******" (Zach)

I laughed so hard internally that I couldn't breathe, I took a few seconds to breathe again

"Amy" (Zach)

"Yes Zach?" (Amy)

Amy was able to teleport here as she was able to connect herself to this artificial world.

"How's the levelling up going?" (Zach)

"Going very well, I've reached level 578" (Amy)

"Good, for now, I will time skip as waiting will take forever, Moonlight, watch Paron and the rest, tell me when they're in danger" (Zach)

"Okay, Master" (Moonlight)
_________
Fast forward for 2 months(Outside Glory and Heaven)
_________
"This should be enough" (Zach)

"Moonlight, how's everything doing?" (Zach)

"Very well Master, the union had made an advanced version of the weapons, Paron and the rest are doing fine" (Moonlight)

"Nice, so, have you also occasionally checked the devourers?" (Zach)

"Yes, it would seem like they had started sending out more scouts" (Moonlight)

"Oh, hmm, I think it's best for me to station Humanoid robots near the kingdom to force them to send out more troops" (Zach)

So I headed out to station some Humanoid robots to start the war, I set them to watch the specified areas, once a devourer goes to the specified area, well, let's just say that they'd be meeting their ancestors.

"Now, let's wait how they'll react" (Zach)

The scouts that they dispatched were killed as soon as they left the kingdom.

A few hours later they sent tankers to defend the scouts, but the bullets went through their shields and heads, killing them instantly and efficiently.

This process kept on repeating and bodies just kept on piling up that I had to put them on my storage ring.

_________
Boring process that kept on going for 2 days straight
_________

This time they seem to have started sending out 10 groups of devourers on each gate.

The reason as to why I couldn't kill them instantly was that I needed to know who is their ruler, maybe, just maybe he/she could join the Union's side and help them out, if they don't then they could be wiped out.

But their ruler wouldn't be that stupid....right?

"Haah, I think it's best if I just replace the turrets with a barrier and keep them inside, after I get inside of course" (Zach)

And I did that instantly

They had no escape and no way in.

Reincarnation of a human to be turned to a godजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें