Chapter 42-Hints about the past

As I went past through the gates, I felt some weird distortions, must be a barrier

'Now what do I do?'(Zach)

'Please use this master'(Moonlight)

'What is this?'(Zach)

'A Space-Time manipulator, it allows you to control Space and time to your will, though it consumes a lot of mana'(Moonlight)

'So I modified it to have an internal mana supply'(Moonlight)

'Thanks, now I gotta use this to find the blueprint and the problems, but first the blueprint'(Zach)

As I walked I searched and sent many drones to find the relics

'This is tough, how about the underground?'(Zach)

I searched underground and took a lot of time to search but still no findings

'Master I found something'(Moonlight)

'What is it?'(Zach)

'The walls, the barrier, the ground, the marble and gold statues, doesn't it seem....mysterious?'(Moonlight)

'Yeah, they look really weird and there was something weird about the inside'(Zach)

'Those might be the relics, though I'm not sure, but they do have some magic symbols'(Moonlight)

'Good job, did you get the blueprints?'(Zach)

'Yes, they're really simple it is just the era of modern age magic but less advanced'(Moonlight)

'Good, that's one task down, as for the 3 main problems'(Zach)

'I will have to interact with the royalties, dammit'(Zach)

I came near to a person on the street and turned off the Space-Time manipulator

"H-Hello"(Zach)

"Eh, what?"(Girl)

"Do you know of any royalties?"(Zach)

"Hmm, how about Queen Meran?, she seems to be wise"(Girl)

"Where can I find her?"(Zach)

"You see that central castle?, she's inside it"(Girl)

"Thank you!"(Zach)

I slowly walked away and walked towards the central castle

'Master please chant this "The clock which turns time, the will to control time, by my will the clock shall stop spinning"'(Moonlight)

'"The clock which turns time, the will to control time, by my will the clock shall stop spinning"'(Zach)

The surrounding slowly stopped and after it has stopped I was confused, why wasn't I affected?

'Master can stop time using this chant so Master, please remember this'(Moonlight)

'You should have said so sooner'(Zach)

'But Moonlight didn't want Master to waste his mana doing all of those'(Moonlight)

'It's fine, just try to improve the magic circle'(Zach)

'Okay, Master'(Zach)

'Now I can enter the castle, but I'd have to cancel the spell'(Zach)

I stopped pouring mana into the magic circle and the spell stopped working

"Good morning, can I meet Queen Meran?"(Zach)

"Where're your parents?"(Guard)

"I...don't have one...I'm living on my own.."(Zach)

"Sorry to hear that.."(Guard)