Chapter 4-First encounter

"What should I do first?"(Zach)
"Lets see my stats first then lets hunt since I need something to eat"(Zach)

Name:Zach Tempest
Age:15
Race:Dragon
Level:1
HP:1340/1340
MP:50/50
Strength:600
Agility:389
Intelligence:237
Stamina:467
Active skills:Cooking, Cleaning, Copy, Human morphing
Passive skills:Disease resistance, Regeneration(Dragon species exclusive)
Affinities:Fire, wind, space
Titles:Another worlder

Damn, my stats went so high! I guess this is a dragon's strength huh well then.
"Lets start hunting!"(Zach)
"Wha-!"(Zach)
I fell down due to not being used with a dragon's body and slowly I practiced how to walk then slowly making the walk faster until I got used to it and was able to run normally.
"Now lets really start hunting"(Zach)
I searched for about an hour but nothing came out I need to find one for meat.
"?!"(Zach)
Something is coming!
The monster came out and it was huge and ugly I guess this is what monsters really look like.
"Come here I wont hurt you I just need your meat thats all"(Zach)
It doesn't seem to understand me and it looks like it's ready to fight.
"Well then lets see how hard is it to kill you!"(Zach)
"Haah!"(Zach)
I used my claw to attack it and damn theres a lot of blood coming out, gross, I guess i have no choice but to get used to it.
"What the?!"(Zach)
It charged at me at full speed but it slowed down since its hurt but it's still going fast!
I need to dodge it quick!
I sidestepped to the right as fast as I can to dodge the attack but got scratched due to being hit with the horn.
"Ouch, huh?"(Zach)
It doesn't hurt that much, I saw a scratch on something on my foot and saw it was a scale that was scratched.
"I guess this is a dragon's scale its really tough"(Zach)
I guess I made the right choice to pick the dragon race.
"Hmmm?"(Zach)
When I turned around I saw the monster's horn stuck on the tree trying it best to remove it and while it was busy trying to get it's horns off the tree I used the chance to attack it as much as I can.
"Die!"(Zach)
It was finally able to remove it's head
and I jumped backwards many times until I was able to get enough distance to dodge what will be coming.
"Damn looks like I pissed it"(Zach)
It looked pissed and became slower since I was able to inflict many damage to it.
"Now lets see how you do well against this!"(Zach)
I ran towards the monster and stabbed it with my claws and it took a heavy hit and now its growling weakly and without hesitation I stabbed it over and over until it was dead.