Chapter 12-House

Warning if you guys hate reading things mainly about building stuff then you might want to skip this or just read some words then skip this chapter.

"Well I guess it's time to build a house"(Zach)
So I chopped some trees and turned to my human form and mined many iron and stones for the foundation and doing those things took half a day to do, also Transmutation levelled up 2 times from using it to make tunnels.
(I don't want to explain the full details since it will be quite long and boring for you guys but if you guys want to see it then I'll gladly make it)
"I'm tired I'll just build it tomorrow"(Zach)
________
After waking up
________
"Well lets think first on how we will design it"(Zach)
Thinking about the design took about 3 whole hours.
(That's on Zach's side not mine for me it took really long and drawing it is hard plus my drawing skills is horrible so please forgive me if the drawing is bad and if I published it really late)

After I finished thinking about the design I started working on it first I made a hole and filled it with stone and made it flat second I used iron to make a stick steel? What do you call it?.......I think it was called re-bar? But its not even close to being one since the ones I'm using is purely iron, and I formed a frame to keep the walls from breaking easily and filled it with stone third I created a second floor and a roof I made the roof metallic since using stone would be a horrible choice, for the door it took some time to finish since the parts are small, the windows I just left it open, I don't have glass yet since there are no sand around.
"Haahhh finally I'm finished In building a house"(Zach)
"Well time to make the fence"(Zach)
The fence will be made out of those huge logs if you're asking why, its for keeping some of the monsters from destroying the house.
Well for the storage room I destroyed it since I wont be needing it and instead I used the room on the roof as a storage room.
__________
After building the fence
__________
I made a huge gap in the fence facing the front of the house and I made a huge metallic gate, you know the big gates that slides right? That's the model that I used for making the gate I also made a small door on the big gate, also I don't know why I made the gate instead of just making a human sized gap on the fence I just felt like building it.
For the furniture it took a long time to finish all them so finishing the whole house took three days to do but it was worth it I am able to live almost normally and I am able to have a good night sleep but I'm worried if a monster attacks this house out of nowhere so I hunt some monsters and found one that has the skill that I'm interested on, I was able to copy it at first I thought it was useless but when I checked it's description I realized that it was really useful.

Presence detection
Mana consumption-20 Mp per min.
Each level increases detect range by 750m.
If the skill Presence concealment level is higher than Presence detection level the enemy won't be able to be detected by the user.
~Enables the user to detect presences around 750m.
~Unable to detect enemies that are hiding presences.

"This can be useful when sleeping so I will be able to level it up while sleeping at the same time making me able to detect if there are enemies around"(Zach)
It was the perfect skill for me who wants to sleep really badly.
"Well its time for me to sleep, Presence detection"(Zach)
________
Well searching for the right material for the book was quite exhausting my brain nearly exploded.
If you guys brains have exploded then I feel you.