Chapter 47-Defending a kingdom

I was creating more and more items while I was still on Glory, so it must only be somewhere around 1 to 5 seconds in the outside world.

"Hmm, is everything good there Amy?" (Zach)

"Yes Zach, I'm already on Lvl 390, is it already good enough?" (Amy)

"Yes, you can join me but you may need to level up when I don't call you" (Zach)

"Yes, Zach" (Amy)

I went out of Glory and went out to check the conditions of the outside world.

"Hmm, everything is good, but what is with that weird amount of people outside of that kingdom?" (Zach)

"Refugees?, wait no, but those are holding staffs and weapons, dammit, an invasion in the middle of the upcoming war?, you've got to be kidding me" (Zach)

Then I realized that Paron, Argento, and Lorn was in that kingdom.

"Dammit" (Zach)

I instantly deployed a large scale barricade all around the kingdom, including robotic beasts.

"That was close, the spells hit the nano machines but they're still fine" (Zach)

I immediately used a wide area targeting pad to target the ones they should eliminate.

"Okay, this should be good enough, hmm?" (Zach)

On my view of God's Eye a crimson colored silhouette within the other silhouettes was hidden.

"Oh man, this is gonna be painful to deal with" (Zach)

I really wanted to take it easy like a sloth but it seems like I cant.

"SDS 1 deploy an anti crowd cannon" (Zach)

|Affirmative|

SDS 1 deployed an ACC and I waited for it to land behind my back.

|ACC deployment complete|

"ACC 1, scale:army, type:human, width: 10, destroy" (Zach)

|Eliminating targets|

ACC 1 shot plasma which destroyed the people who were about to surround the northern gates.

"Okay, now that the walls are barricaded I should release more robotic beasts to end this invasion" (Zach)

And so I released a LRBDS and set the machine to release approximately 1000 RBs to destroy the invaders on the eastern, western, and southern gates.

"Hmm, now, what should I do??" (Zach)

All the work was given to the RBs and I am here just waiting.

"Welp, I'm just gonna take a nap" (Zach)

I deployed a portable tent and went inside it, inside the tent was basically a bed, a chair, a table, and a compartment for weapons and clothes, the weapons were already prepared as my weapons are made of nano machines.
________
An hour later
________
"*yawn*, my God this is the most comfortable bed I have ever made" (Zach)

The bed was so comfortable that I felt extremely lazy just by sitting on it, but I had work to do so I went out and saw the RBs surrounding my tent.

"Okay, you could all go back now" (Zach)

The RBs went back to the LRBDS, I  disassembled the tent with a press of a button and went back to the cube form.

(Actual size is like a 3x3 rubric cube, and the size of the tent is like a 10 person tent)

"The problem in this one is the amount of space it consumes, so I might have to work on their structures or the way they work" (Zach)

"WTH?, oh yeah, those people are stuck inside" (Zach)

I went and collected the LSB, including the tent and teleported to the mountains to hide my identity.

"My life sure is leisure, but I'll need to improve the space consumption of the nanotech because I'll have to make it fit on tight areas" (Zach)

So I worked on it on Glory, meaning I had to change the programming, and others which I would implement soon.

My first Idea was the perfect fit on making the nanotech fit on tighter areas, and that is to use space magic.

Use the outer layer for the power source, while the inside will be stuck inside the spacial rift.

(Meaning the 3x3 rubric cube will now turn into the size of a sugar cube)

Meaning I will have to improve the batteries also, well I could do it in a day" (Zach)

I'll have to work on that after changing the way the nanotech are programmed and place an enchantment facility where they would be enchanted with the enchantment "Spacial compression".

So when supplied with mana they would be small because the inside are stuck in the spatial rift.

"This should be done, moreover the batteries are easy to improve" (Zach)

So I adjusted the way the batteries are supposed to be made, after that the productions went well, different sectors for different creations, and one was for the nano machines  that weren't programmed so I could use them

"Haah, Moonlight let me know when another invasion starts, I'll just take a a very comfortable rest"(Zach)

"Okay Master"(Zach)

As I fall asleep I was disturbed by a noise coming from Heaven.

"Hmm?"(Zach)

'Must be Amy'(Zach)

'I'll just let her be'(Zach)

"Wait a minute....was Amy even able to connect herself to Glory?"(Zach)

"The answer to that Master is yes, she was able to connect herself to Glory"(Moonlight)

"My God, even here she was able to do it, now can you tell me what level she is?"(Zach)

"480"(Moonlight)

"Man that's fast, might be because I was focused on doing magic technology"(Zach)

"<Barrier of the mute>"(Zach)

The surrounding became silent and I went back to my tent to sleep
_______
Man that must be comfortable, I want that so bad, but it should have some cons, something like waking up late for school?

Anyway, I'm slowly being cured of my boredom that was left within me after staying in ************ for a whole month, but if you compare it on percentage my boredom was only cured by 10% out of 10000%