Chapter 9- The So Called Exchange

The So Called Exchange
Arieon's POV

The day went by rather quickly, I hadn't gone back to sleep

The day went by rather quickly, I hadn't gone back to sleep. When I got back to my room and Dom left it was already past five, so I went to the kitchen and made breakfast.

Everyone ate in silence and it really brought down my mood even more and left a lot of space for my thoughts to run wild in my head.

After breakfast Mia had pulled me to my room to pack.

She had done most of the packing while I took a shower, then just sat on my ottoman playing with the small golden locket around my neck. I had it since I was a child. I was gifted it by my parents and inside it was a family photo. The locket had space for two pictures so I had added a photo of Dom, Gio and I.

I also wore the necklace Dom gave me with the fist.

I turned to look at my vanity,in search of my phone. I didn't see it anywhere.

"I am allowed to take my phone?" I asked Mia.

"Most likely, no." She frowned slightly.

Of course. They wouldn't want me with a phone. What if I plotted to escape, but I wouldn't risk that. I highly doubt Dom would hurt the little girl, but it was my ass hanging over the fire.

There was a knock on the door. "It's time to leave."

The door opened and Julius came inside, he took the one suitcase that Mia packed for me and he left with it.

I will go, it'll be fine.
I reminded myself.

I grabbed my duvet, pulling it off the bed and bundled it up in my arms.

"I'll fold it." Mia's eyes widened, as she snatched it away, she has slight OCD so I didn't say anything to her, I hadn't said much all day.

I stood up from the ottoman and went to the nightstand to retrieve one of my guns.

I was in a pair of black skinny jeans and a loose emerald green t-shirt so I stuck it in the waist of my jeans and let the shirt fall over it, as I usually did when the outfit I had on didn't allow for a thigh holster. My hair was up in a high ponytail.

I had a long clip blade stuck between my breasts and held in place by my bra as I suspected that my gun would be taken from me but they wouldn't find that blade. Well they shouldn't.

"Here." Mia said as she held out my duvet, perfectly folded.  She offered a proud smile.

I took it and she walked out of the room.
I walked to the door and turned back around to face my room, I soaked it in one more time. I was fifteen when this white version of my room came to exist, I wanted something more mature than a room that was light purple and had character stickers all over the walls and stuffed toys all around.