Chapter 36- Russian Word Roulette

Russian Word Roulette
Arieon's POV

What do I do, what the fuck do I do

What do I do, what the fuck do I do. I froze in my spot.

Luca was shot. We were both totally unarmed and I just got the assailant angry when I obliterated his face.

Without really thinking I ran over to Luca. He was still standing thank god, he gripped his bicep. Thank god.

"Come on Luca." I grabbed his side and nudged him back around the corner. I don't think we would be shot at again, it was made pretty clear that I wasn't to be shot.

"Come on." I pushed him along.A car pulled up beside us and my heart dropped.

"Luca come on!" I shouted in panic.

"Arieon." He called completely calm, though I ignored him. "Arieon hey. Look at me." He tilted my chin up with his good arm to make me look into his eyes. "It's okay these are friends. Climb in, okay." He spoke before running his thumb along my jawline. I nodded, as the door opened and got in, with Luca behind me. 

I finally calmed a bit, but I was still on edge. I still knew nothing about these people I was dragged here to meet.

There was just a driver in the car and a man, that I found myself sitting next to. I kept my body pressed closer to Luca. The man was definitely unsettling. He was medium built, a little on the larger side. He was pale in comparison to my family, and he had a shaved head, which I could bet he shaved it after realizing he was going bald.

A wife beater covered his hearty enough stomach. I noticed a couple of tattoos on his shoulders, a fancy star which sat under some shoulder tassels with a skull.

"Ten minutes man, I should've met you at the airport with arms my brother, Mne zhal." The man spoke to Luca, a heavy accent wrapping around his words. (I'm sorry.)

"Oy, ne delay iz mukhi slona." Luca chuckled. (Oh, don't make an elephant out of a fly.) When I realized I didn't understand the language my head snapped to him. This asshole speaks Russian. What the fück.

I brushed it off, as he continued to talk to his friend, staring at the blood that was on the palms of my hands. A faint image of me grabbing Luca's injury just a few moments ago came into my head. I closed my palms and held my own hands, maybe this way I could prevent staining anything.

My attention was grabbed when I felt their eyes on me and instinctively, I turned towards Luca. He was watching me intently and had a genuine smile on his face. "This is Moriz Denisovich Ivanov." He informed me.

I turned to the shaven headed man, "Call me Mo." he smiled. I offered him a handshake, "Dellucci." He didn't mind the blood my hand, maybe because it was mostly dried up, he took my hand and smiled a bit. "Last name basis, I'm hurt." He chuckled, before turning to Luca and saying something in Russian.