Chapter 39- Pearls vs Diamonds

Happy reading 💕

Pearls vs Diamonds
Arieon's POV

I woke up with a dull yet growing headache and Luca Rivera's fucking blood stained blazer on

What the fuck is wrong with me.

Luca's phone was gone from the floor where it had landed when I threw it, so it meant he had come back into the room last night, which means he could've seen me in his disgusting jacket.

I'd taken a shower immediately after I woke up and was now on my way to find some food in this damn place.

"Arieon! Good morning." Moriz greeted me as I waltzed into his living room. "Morning Moriz." I nodded and looked up at him, and my attention was stolen by something.

Someone, ivory skinned, strutting down the hallway with her eyes on Luca, who paced next to her. Luca was looking at me, and it seemed like my headache intensified at the sight of him.

I can't believe he brought this bitch here. She must be a great fuck.

"Arieon." Elena cooed at me, but I didn't break my stare with Rivera. It was like he was doing this just to mock me.

"We're going out." He announced, before pulling her past me and leaving. I scoffed, muffled by a laugh that followed.

Okay so I didn't like her, I don't care how sweet she seemed, just because the safety is on doesn't mean the gun isn't dangerous.

I looked to Moriz and he simply shrugged, "Breakfast?"

I threw my hands out in a 'Why not' manner and Moriz practically jumped out of his seat, eager to lead the way to the kitchen.

Apparently breakfast was already made and laid out on his dining table, I could get used to this. I took a seat and so did Mo.

I put three pancakes on the plate infront of me doused it with syrup, dropping a few blueberries and raspberries on top. Delicious, I smiled before putting the first piece into my mouth. I'd start to feel better once I ate, I'm sure.

"How'd you sleep?" Moriz, asked with a full mouth. Real classy. "Like a baby. You were right, the vodka is pretty good." I chuckled after swallowing. He laughed in response, "See, I told you."

I wanted to ask for another bottle, but I couldn't. It just wasn't done.

"Did, uhh, Luca say where he was going?" I asked, before popping a berry in my mouth. He brought me here and didn't have the decency to at least... heck I don't know, stay with me.

I made a slight frown at my last thought.

"I believe they went into the town you two went to." Mo answered. Wow recycling our day out, how much of an asshole could he be. I'm sure he'd get her some dolls too.