Chapter 40- Play Woman

Play Woman
Arieon's POV

I took Jules out with me, and we were currently sitting in a bar having one of our talks over some Russian vodka

I took Jules out with me, and we were currently sitting in a bar having one of our talks over some Russian vodka. I had to admit, it was good.

"I just wanted to snap her neck." I slapped the glass I was drinking from onto the counter. "-And him, gosh I could just wring his ears off." I rolled my eyes.

Jules said nothing, but a small smile grew on his face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I scowled at him. He shrugged, and took another sip of his drink. "What Julius?" I nudged his knee with mine.

"Well, you couldn't snap her neck, but you could've done more than just wring Rivera's ears off. Why didn't you?" Jules asked.

"Have you seen how our fights end? I would've definitely left his sorry ass bleeding again. Maybe he would've finally got his own victory." I chuckled sarcastically.

The bartender came over to refill my glass, and I took the bottle from her before she left. I sat it down on the table and Jules took it and put it on his side.

I pouted at him and gave him a loud exhale.

"He wouldn't hurt you." Jules seemed to state.

"Uh hello? Did an alien abduct you and clone you or something? Have you not been here all these months? I mean you literally had to threaten to shoot his arms off because he was choking me." I shouted in a whisper.

"He was just holding you in place-" Jules tried.

"Che cazzo!" I threw my hands up in disbelief. (What the fuck).

"Listen, he wouldn't seriously injure you, put you in a little pain maybe, but he wouldn't stab you." Jules threw my past actions in my face, and snickered as he did so.

"You do not know that, and are you implying that I'm afraid of him hurting me." I wagged a finger at him.

"No, I'm just saying, but why do you think you want to kill her and only give Rivera an earache?" Julius raises his eyebrows at me, swirling around some vodka in his glass.

"I-" I didn't have an answer. Usually I'd want to lay Luca under six feet of dirt, but these days I've been thinking about laying under him.

Where the fuck did that come from. I raised my hands to my head and resisted the urge to knock them against my forehead.

My phone began to ring on the bar top, "Speak of the devil." Jules laughed. I teased him before picking up to phone to answer it.

"Speak." I hissed into the phone.

"We are leaving to go to the casino in half an hour. You better be there. This marriage act is not over." Luca's voice seethed through the speaker. His words made me grip the edge of the counter and sink my nails into the soft wood.