Chapter 30- Nap Time, Oh My.

Nap Time, Oh My
Arieon's POV

"Then I took his hand and we walked around in the water and then just laid in the sand

"Then I took his hand and we walked around in the water and then just laid in the sand." I explained.

As I waited for a response from my confidant I plucked grass from the soil as I sat with criss crossed legs out on Luca's golf course.  It had been two days since the Baby Intro at the Governor's.

I watched Jules hit a ball far off and then he turned to me. "Then you just pretend the whole thing didn't happen?"

"Yeah." I shrugged. I had told him everything, from the kitchen scene, to the stares Luca gave me and the weird moment I forgot about Lor.

"I saw him discovering your weapons at the governor's dinner that day." Julius laughed.

"Oh shut up!" My eyes widened.

"Shît I thought he was gonna... well. Damn, right there in the Governor's house." He laughed as his face turned pink and he began wheezing.

I narrowed my eyes and stood up hastily, I marched over to the golf cart parked a few feet from me and grabbed a club.

When I turned back to Jules he was doubled over laughing and I ran up to him as I swung the club over my head and brought it down on his back several times. Though the damn thing wasn't doing much to him.

"Alright Alright. Easy there." He sneered.

"Don't make me hit you again." I stifled back a laugh of my own. I swung the club in his direction again, pretending I was about to hit him and he responded by doing a little shiver, "Oh no please!" He stared at me with a pout for a few seconds then started laughing again.

"Ughhh." I rolled my eyes as I dropped the club and put my hands in my hair and chuckled.

Honestly I always thought about how I got stuck with this oaf of a body guard, especially when I used to ditch the then imbecile. Though now, I am definitely glad I have Jules to speak to, because everyone else is out of the question.

Though things are different now I guess, I'm married- okay we're gonna ignore that one.

I have a thing with Lorenzo-a great thing, and we have a little one in the family-though I'm not home to experience her existence. Well things are definitely better between Jules and I.

He had stopped laughing and walked over to the golf cart to sit. "Are you coming?"

"Nah, I think I'll go take a shower then a nap." I shook my head slightly.

He did a small nod before driving off.

I got off the golf course and onto the road that leads up to the house. I walked back and got into the house and around the grand stairs to the hallway. Someone grabbed my arms and spun me in their direction.