Hey there, Some fucked up shit happened

Hey, I didn't think I'd write this, but I think I should let you guys know.

My family were robbed at gun point the night before. A home burglary. They came for one of our cars but took wallets and phones, the usual.

My dad was hit on the head with a gun.

They're fine now, cars recovered but totaled.

I wasn't there, I live with my mother.

Guys I write all these things about violence, fuck I write a mafia book, granted that there's not much violence in my book there has been some, and in the country I live in these things are common, but you never think it would happen to you. Until for the second year in a row, it happens, and I get so mad that I swear I could carve someone's guts out and I wish I had that power- As bad as that sounds.

Last year my cousin was robbed and murdered.

So no, I'm not going to just stop writing this book because 1) To be honest I get my anger out here, even if my mafiosos and mafiosa, don't do anything without reason. In fact I'm able to get almost every emotion out and let it flow and fuel my writing. 2) I love writing, and sure I could start another book, but I love my characters and my story and I love my readers, and I owe it to you and my characters to finish.

These things destroy our emotions, and I'm stressed and scared and worried and I think I'm getting the flu. I have never loved my family more than I have right now, especially my father and my brother, I'm grateful and appreciative of every single day, ever since my cousin died as well.

It wouldn't be the first time I took months to get an update out, so I ask you all to bear with me, right now I have more than half of the next chapter done.

I will try my hardest not to pass the current record I have of making you guys wait two months for an update, since as I said the next chapter is almost done I'd hope to publish it before this month of May has ended.

Much love, Kendall.