Chapter 2

120 years later,

Location: Space Military Defence, India.

"Attention everyone!!!" The in-charge, Priya, said as she clapped her hands to get the people in the space station's attention. " the Chief will be here in a few minutes to discuss something with you all."

A few minutes later, the Chief, surrounded by two bodyguards entered the room and the people stood up while Chief motioned them to sit down.

After everything was settled, Chief spoke up.

"Ok, listen everyone. We have got news that a meteor is gonna attack our country." He silenced the murmurs which was starting to erupt and continued "Nearly a century ago, we've experienced the very same situation" he switched on the projector which showed 8 tonne meteor hitting straight at India.

Chief paused the video"this happened nearly a century ago, and well, according to our calculation we were expecting another one, but we weren't expecting this." He said as he changed the slide of the presentation

"This is the meteor which hit us previously" he said as a rather small looking rock came in the slide. "And this..." He said as a very humongous boulder entered the slide "is the 90 tonne meteor which is coming straight towards us."

He couldn't silence the rupture of commotion this time.

"We hope you keep this information disclosed with yourselves, even your families shouldn't know a thing. This should stay within this room. Otherwise people will panic."

"How long for the impact?" One of them asked

"6 days" Priya responded