Chapter 24

Jake's POV

"Oh my god!!! How heavy are you!!!" I heard George huff

"Not that heavy you idiot!! How weak are you?" I mumbled.

I then felt a sudden jerk as I went swinging round and round. I held my head so I won't feel dizzy.

"A free rollercoaster. Yay." I held my head to stay steady.

After a long time of swinging. I heard someone drop me.

"Careful!!! Fragile items!!! They should put those 'fragile' sticker on this thing." I wanted to scream at him. I felt the blackening of my eyes.

"He fights like a hero, and gets out without a scratch."

For a long time I heard or felt nothing around me. I slowly opened the case. There's Lee and his guards doing something on the computers.

That's my signal.

I slowly stepped out of the case. And went tiptoeing to one of the guards.

Let's do this!!!
...........

Of course, getting in jail wasn't part of the plan, but I anticipated it. I hope Jake is doing it right. He's the only one who can fit in that case, no he's not small, he's just extremely thin and can hide behind a twig during a game of hide and seek. The police being the seekers.

We were all sitting in a round table with cuffed up hands.

"So what were you thinking?!?" Ravi put his hands on the table. Lux was trying to fold her hands but was unable to do so cause of the cuffs, and was getting extremely frustrated about it. Ryan just sat there.

What's taking him so long???
..........

The guard went to a door which needed authorization. Just as he slipped his card in, the door opened and he went in and before the door closed, I slithered in. Yes!!!

I went around the room. It was full of wires which support the electricity over here. And that's exactly what I have to tamper with.

I took the USB in which Ryan had inserted the code with which we can shut down the whole electricity in here. I inserted it.

My job's done. Time to get attention.

"I just want attention!!!! I don't want your heart!!!" I sang as loud as I can. I got the result I wanted. Some guards came and made me kneel, which I happily obliged and they cuffed my hands.

George, time for step 2
.........

I was starting to get worried. Did Jake do it or not? Did they catch him? Is he.....

The door of the cell opened and in came a cuffed Jake who was smiling. The guards threw him on the chair and left.

I got my cuffs off, using magic, of course and Lux just stared at me with her mouth open.

"So how long?" I asked Jake.

He slowly wriggled his hands free from the cuffs, which made Lux's mouth open wide like a cave and Ravi was just super tensed up . Ryan is the only one in our gang who can't do that due to his plump hands.

"1 minute more." He replied

After a minute he said again.

"Time to do your thing George"